Forums

Help › Forums

BirdieBoyz is Recruiting!!!- Post Updated!

Sun, Jul 30 2023 5:31 AM (70 replies)
  • Elmo031
    45 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2018 9:07 PM

BirdieBoyz is recruiting!! 
    If you are a active player looking for club, BirdieBoyz is for you!!
    Come join us in weekly Best Ball Bash tournament as well as other highly competitive events such as Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup, World Cup, etc!!
    BirdieBoyz is also very competitive in clashes!!! 
    If you looking for a great group of people to socialize with and improve your game..BirdieBoyz is for you!!!! 
    BirdieBoyz club use Telegram to communicate. Majority of our members are on it.
    If you like to discuss the club further, you can reach out to us on Telegram:
    Maud -WGT name: Maudc  Telegram name: Maudc
    Jason -WGT name: Elmo031 Telegram name: Elmo031
    You can also join BirdieBoyz Recruitment Office to discuss the club and meet our club directors,
    Cheers
    Jason
  • SSBWAREAGLE
    247 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 12:41 PM

Very friendly group of members. Ready to help out 

• Elmo031
    45 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 1:46 PM

Players interested in joining BirdieBoyz that  need more information please message me or post on my profile wall :)

Cheers

Jason

• Sarahk8
    22 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 7:10 PM

H👍👍 l joined this club 6 weeks ago and it’s the best thing I could of done, 

If you choose to run through the messaging app. it has a very social side of events with a fantastic bunch of people and runs it’s own special weekly challenges 

Within the first 4 Weeks from joining, I shot my first 2 hole in ones and my game has improved out of site. 

Come join me , and if you are a fellow Aussie even better , it gets a little quiet when the rest of the world goes to bed 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

• MaudC
    114 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 7:25 PM

BirdieBoyz is a great club and nit just for boyz, girlz are more than welcome too.:-)

• SSBWAREAGLE
    247 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 7:11 AM

Yes. No just a club for boys.   We have several ladies keeping the guys in line.  I’m sure they will like your help.  Many club tournaments you can take part in.  Love to have you.  Also, when you join, bring along some of your friends.  

• bigkhj
    53 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 2:11 PM

Over the years I have been a member of quite a few CC's and I can undoubtedly say that BirdieBoyz is by far the best I have ever belonged to, great members with stacks of unique tournaments all backed up with a fantastic social information messaging app. 10/10 

• Pirate3224
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 2:23 PM

The BirdieBoyz CC is the place to meet (like meeting a lifelong friend in the Bar)

WGT has limitations as far as daily friendly competitions.  BirdieBoyz has something going on everyday, no matter your skill level.  Learn, compete and have fun.

If you like to chat, again, WGT has limitations.  We have an outside app for socializing.  The Bar is open 24/7 for internaional socializing.  

• SSBWAREAGLE
    247 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 10:29 PM

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year.  Join Birdieboyz County Club and start the new year off right.  You want be sorry. Great group of members.  

• SSBWAREAGLE
    247 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 8:49 AM

We are looking for members who like to have fun and enjoy the game of golf.  WGT has a lot of great courses and we like to have a lot of fun tournaments.  Hope to see you soon.  

RSS