Forums

Help › Forums

Error # 1075 Prevents playing Tournament

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 17 2019 1:24 PM (4 replies)
  • DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 4:10 PM
    On top of Firefox flash problems -  I had an error # 1075 message as I prepared to start WK 51 Multiround Stroke play. This has never happened before.

Pressed the button to tee off, the button went grey and the error message flashed up. I gather from reading the forums this used to happen to other players - does this mean I am excluded from this tournament through no fault of my own?

Very frustrating few days with this game. It's a shame because I LOVE it normally but of late gremlins have started to creep in.

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 12:13 PM

DampandDusty:
    I had an error # 1075 message

It happened again!!!

I am trying to play a tournament in my CC.

Got an error #1075, I am no longer eligible for this tournament.

VERY FRUSTRATING - ironically, I created this tournament.

Anybody else finding this problem currently???
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 1:16 AM

Can you show a screen shot?

Is this error generated by WGT or something else?

If if is a WGT error message, have you sent the info to Customer Service?  They have always helped me with problems from WGT.

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 5:29 AM

DoctorLarry:

Can you show a screen shot?

Is this error generated by WGT or something else?

It's WGT error.

I forgot to get a screen shot. Now the tourny just tells me I am no longer eligible,

DoctorLarry:
    If if is a WGT error message, have you sent the info to Customer Service?

They can't help, beyond offering  refund for the tourny fee. It was a free to enter tourny. I think it's a glitch that doesn't appear often enough for them to bother about or they genuinely don't have a clue what causes it. I have played the game 11 months and it's happened to me only twice. Tee off button goes grey, there is a dreaded pause, then then error message

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 1:24 PM

DampandDusty:
    I think it's a glitch that doesn't appear often enough for them to bother about or they genuinely don't have a clue what causes it.

I think either or both of those may be a distinct possibility.  I don't remember hearing about this before and have never seen it so I am no more help than they are!

I do know from years of software development experience, it can be very difficult to track down errors that you can not reproduce (to learn the cause).

I hope this does not continue or happen much - probably just another WGT mystery.  Maybe some others will read this and have an idea what may cause it.

RSS