Help › Forums

Flash local storage

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 17 2018 11:34 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 9:27 AM

Game Client page : Right click then click on settings . Then when the you see the box Adobe Flash Player Settings : Click on the file shown and set .

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 10:43 AM

lonniescott711:

Game Client page : Right click then click on settings . Then when the you see the box Adobe Flash Player Settings : Click on the file shown and set .

When I do that I get the same box that pops up on the main screen, over my friends list.  There is no remember this setting option there.

I use Maxthon to play the game, all is well there, but use Firefox for everything else I do online.

I'll go see if there's a new version of Flash.......

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 10:46 AM

This is the box that is coming up on my screen:

If there was a remember option it would be OK.

Sorry, got sidetracked, off to see if there's an update now.........

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 11:02 AM

I updated from 32.0.0 to 32.0.0.101 but it made no difference.

I also can't open the Flash page I use to clear cache, the box where the options appear just stays empty.  And when it's trying to open I cannot do anything in WGT, the screen goes blank with a spinning timer in the middle.

Could a Firefox roll back be the solution?  Not a very good one that's for sure.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 11:20 AM

OK, I sorted it by rolling back Windows to a restore point created yesterday, before Firefox updated.  I disabled automatic updates in Firefox before doing so........

Oh hell, that will have been undone won't it.......

• cbuttlar
    17 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 11:26 AM

I am getting the same Flash Settings popping up every time. Wasn't here yesterday. VERY annoying.
    WGT... can you help???

• BugsyTwo0
    492 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 11:45 AM

Indeed, suddenly today a flash screen keeps appearing and the system is so slooooowwww .. nothing updated or changed here on this end, so it must be WGT - again.

Please do something!

We can't play like this, and that means loss of hundreds of days of XP points build-up .. bah!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 12:38 PM

cbuttlar:

I am getting the same Flash Settings popping up every time. Wasn't here yesterday. VERY annoying.
    WGT... can you help???

I don't think they can, it appears to be a Firefox issue.  Restoring my system was the only way I found to sort it out, a restore point from yesterday, before Firefox updated.

Hopefully Mozilla will sort it out and I can update Firefox again some time in the future.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 2:35 PM

I guess it must be the browser - I'm not seeing that in Chrome.  (Well, not yet, anyway!)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 11:34 AM

For anyone still having the flash storage issue:

Rolled back FF to version 63.0.3 (64 bit in my case) and all is as it should be... for now.

Turn your internet off prior to installing. Also ensure FF isn't set to auto-update.

• PAGES
RSS