Help › Forums

Consecutive days played question

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 2 2020 11:12 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • atomheartmother
    190 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 5:59 PM

Is there a way to see exactly what time you last played a hole?

I ask because, I've been reset twice in the last week and it's depressing. I was up to 1000xp per day, now starting over. Made a week and it reset today on me. I know I played last night (9th) , just need the time if possible. I want to make sure I'm not getting screwed.

Don

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 7:11 PM

With the current clock settings in the U.S. the new day starts at 7 PM Eastern time. I'm on the east coast so if I play a game sometime between 7 PM and 6:59 PM tomorrow evening, I will get credit for the day played.

If I tee off any time before 7 PM and do not play again until, say 7:05 PM the next night, I will lose my consecutive days streak. You have to play one between 7 and 7. It becomes 8 PM EST, when the clocks change again in the Spring.

On the game client page (the window that opens when you click the Play Now button), there is a calendar sort of display in the center, it tells you how many consecutive days you have played along with a clock that is counting down to the next "new day". If your consecutive day number is showing a green check mark then you are good, if it shows a red check mark then you need to tee off a game before the countdown clock goes to the "new day".

Otherwise

the time is gone

the streak is over

thought I'd something more to say..............

• atomheartmother
    190 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 12:16 AM

Thanks for reply. I think I missed by 5-10 minutes....

Normally, if I think I'm running low on time, or late getting to computer, I'll do a quick 1 hole practice round early to keep the streak. Brain cramp that day, I guess. LOL

I missed the starting gun..... 8)

Kudos to you for the name recognition!

Don 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 9:23 AM

Deadline is at 12 am UTC precisely, and US players share the difficulty that it's in their afternoon and early night, between 3 pm (AKST) and 8 pm (EDT).

To keep the CDP, it may be good to choose a window of time not so close to the individual line but at some distance, say, in the morning or at late night. Remember: It takes only one stroke - the first of any game - to get it going!

BTW: The only indications are
    - on PC, on top of the game window's main page (continuously),
    - on mobile, once per day when logging in, and when you achieved it.

(edited)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 10:11 AM

atomheartmother:
    Normally, if I think I'm running low on time, or late getting to computer, I'll do a quick 1 hole practice round early to keep the streak. Brain cramp that day, I guess. LOL

All you need is one swing. You get your bonus as soon as you take it, regardless of whether or not you finish. If you see the red checkmark in the game client, take that swing. Use one of the free weeklies, like the 18 holer. You get more points.  :-)

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 2:33 PM

alosso:
    BTW: The only indications are
    - on PC, on top of the game window's main page (continuously),
    - on mobile, once per day when logging in, and when you achieved it.

alosso -

I don't see that on the PC page (I never know what to call each one that opens).  I don't see it on the page with my profile or the one that opens when I hit Play Now or any Play button.

Maybe I'm just blind?

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 2:48 PM

On a PC ....it looks like this:

Hope that helps...it is on your GAME window after you select `play now`

#See the green tick on today? That means I have played this day to keep my run going for whatever it`s worth (hahaha)  if the tick was not green you would see a red exclamation mark (!) meaning you need to play today.

Listee

x

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 7:57 PM

Kalliste:

On a PC ....it looks like this:

Hope that helps...it is on your GAME window after you select `play now`

Oh, I see that all the time - I just don't see anything at the top of this page or the main page.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 11:58 PM

My bad - mixed it up with the "next pass" indication.

The true part of my text was, you can see it anytime on PC but only on rare occasions on mobile.

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 12:50 AM

twinponds169:

With the current clock settings in the U.S. the new day starts at 7 PM Eastern time. I'm on the east coast so if I play a game sometime between 7 PM and 6:59 PM tomorrow evening, I will get credit for the day played.

If I tee off any time before 7 PM and do not play again until, say 7:05 PM the next night, I will lose my consecutive days streak. You have to play one between 7 and 7. It becomes 8 PM EST, when the clocks change again in the Spring.

On the game client page (the window that opens when you click the Play Now button), there is a calendar sort of display in the center, it tells you how many consecutive days you have played along with a clock that is counting down to the next "new day". If your consecutive day number is showing a green check mark then you are good, if it shows a red check mark then you need to tee off a game before the countdown clock goes to the "new day".

Otherwise

the time is gone

the streak is over

thought I'd something more to say..............

Try not to get upset. Try to relax. Take a deep breath and ...

Breathe, breathe in the air...

• PAGES
RSS