Forums

Help › Forums

SEL v The Fairway Fanatics

Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:44 AM (42 replies)
  • Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 1:06 PM

Just had my match with me old pal Pip and it was a great game and he brought his A game,was a great laugh aswell as it always is when we get together,we were AS after the front 9 was halved in 28,i holed out on 1 from 82 yrds aswell,the pedal went down on the back 9 and i won 10,11 and 13 with brds,made a mess of 14 after a great drive we made birds on 15(great putt by Pip)and hit out of the rough on 16 very close to seal the win after Pip missed his Bird.
    Absolute blast and a 3&2 win for FF

Cheers Pip and hope to catch you for an ALT game soon m8.

Take Care man and heres that Joke :-)

Paddy and his wife have been trying lots of different positions and for the death of him she still cant orgasm properly so they go to see the doctor,he insists that she may be getting too hot during sex,so maybe some cooling system might be needed.Paddy speaks to his mate Mick and asks him can he waft a towel why he and his wife make love as he said im not paying for a fan and Mick agrees,Micks franticaly wafting that towel up and down and 30 mins go by and no luck for Paddy,Mick suggests shall we swap over Paddy and i can try,Paddy agrees and starts wafting the towel and after 30 seconds Paddy,s wife is crying with delight and has the biggest orgasm to which Paddy replies there you go Mick that is how you waft a fkn towel my friend?

• corbyph
    151 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 1:29 PM

Had my game with AnaNikolaj yesterday and can honestly say it was a blast.

Game played in the best of manners with both players swapping Birdies and the odd Eagle.

After 9 holes AnaNikolaj (Jure) was 2 up, by hole 13 it was back to all square with a couple of long range putts dropping for yours truly.  Unfortunately it was after this that the wheels dropped off and a couple of errant drives into the rough and also a couple of excellent birdies for my opponent left me at dormie 3 on the 16th tee box.  Managed to land my second onto the green but unfortunately could not get the putt to drop.

An excellent game played in the friendliest of ways and a truely enjoyable loss.

All the very best to Jure and the rest of the SEL members.

Thoroughly looking forward to my mobile game against Dougal7 as soon as possible

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 1:32 PM

Lmfao that's why I haven't seen Mick for a while.

Cheers Paul was a top laugh mate as I expected and I was buzzing just to be in the mix after the front 9. How quickly things swing in this game though, that shot of yours from the thick stuff on 16 was incredible mate, wow, finished me off in an instant.

Great fun though and that's what keeps me going in this game, thanks for your help putting it all together. Good luck to those yet to play.

Now where's my towel.......

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 1:34 PM

My thanks to Paul (zulu24) and congratulations on a fine win 6 & 4. I never quite recovered from a lovely approach shot on the first hitting the flag and flying into a bunker but, as Paul so thoughtfully pointed out, I should have taken the flag out ... 

Well played Paul and hope to see you again sometime.

CharlieH100

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 2:08 PM

Now where's my towel.......

The wifes got it now start wafting,ffs,pmsl

See ya soon m8

• corbyph
    151 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 2:45 PM

Have just fitted in my mobile game with Dougal7, again a very enjoyable but not low scoring game. 

Dougal ran out victorious 34 to 35 on the back 9 of Painhurst, those greens drive me round the bend being like up turned saucers and lpts of breaks.

Thanks very much for an enjoyable game Dougal

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 5:13 AM

Williams01210021 V Mshorten1234

Just played Mark,  had a great match on best of par 5, i started off with 2 eagle to his one which was crucial, we both then birded out the rest till the 9th, where he needed a eagle really to get the draw but after going for his pitch shot ended up with a par so it ended up Will -11 MShort -9.  

Ta for the game mate. Now off to get thrashed in my pc match lol

• Carolinablu
    22 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 10:12 AM

Just played NEETMR. We played Pinehurst with no wind. We ended up tied at -2. He birdied last hole, a par 3 with a great tee shot, to tie it up. Very nice guy and good company. Thanks for setting this up...

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 1:14 PM

chris just beat me 5up
    chris is a very steady player n without hitting a ding i was struggling all the way round, chris holed a 40+ putt on the 7th for eagle to go 1up , after that i just couldnt hit a barn door..:(
    gl everyone else yet to play

good fun as always christoffski x

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 1:22 PM

shing1:

chris just beat me 5up
    chris is a very steady player n without hitting a ding i was struggling all the way round, chris holed a 40+ putt on the 7th for eagle to go 1up , after that i just couldnt hit a barn door..:(
    gl everyone else yet to play

good fun as always christoffski x

Must of had a night off Pete,n1 Oh Dodgy one,lmao.

Great play m8

Paul

RSS