Forums

Help › Forums

MOBILE PLAYERS: Where's your wedge?

Mon, Oct 25 2021 6:03 PM (67 replies)
  • Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 8:23 AM

In addition of the agony of the automatic hybrid in the bag I had to find out that my callaway mack daddy 60 o wedge L96 is gone   

I had not sold my Cleveland 588 when I bought the 2 Mack daddy (SW and LW) so maybe it was too many LW in the inventory.

I have sent a message to the help desk to have my club back but I have not heard from them , so I stopped playing as I am really used to this LW.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 1:21 PM

HEllo all , I am a bit of a techno phone , I watched the you tube clip , I have changed to advanced settings but still can’t seem to delete the hybrid and get back my third wedge , please help ! 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 1:31 PM
    OK ignore my last post I have now managed to do it ! If I can do it anyone can ! Lol
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 12:08 AM

I just answered to a report of a wedge => hybrid switch mid-game - how would this fix look like, since the bag is closed at that time?

• Csunalum
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 1:27 AM

So like everybody else on mobile, the same thing happened to me. I followed the instructions to fix the bug and thought nothing else about it.  The next day i start a ready go and boom my starter hybrid appears and my wedge disappears again.  Ruined round and out 100 credits.  How bout some quality control next time.

• Noordwesth
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 4:17 AM

This game is incredible. This has happened to me twice now. Great fun being in Bellagio, realizing your wedge is gone and replaced by hybrid.

Whenever I look at an opponents equipment in game, I can see my own setup on that players profile. 

Raining bugs boys, please provide som bug spray to your IT-department.

These bugs are getting old.

• NickBianchi
    12 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 5:25 AM

One of the most useless things is the "upgrade suggestion".

It offers me to upgrade my L74 TM M1 Driber with the L55 M2, and my top Cleve wedges with the L66 MackDaddy...

• Spangled04
    27 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 7:13 AM

WGT please fix the issue of randomly reverting to normal settings mid game. Very frustrating. 

• Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 9:48 AM
    This is another example of a World Glitch Tour useless update . I figured out to replace the beginner hybrid with my “ Old Trusty Cleveland “ but what about all of those app gamers that have no clue how to find this forum ? It seems the only reason for this update is to shove in our face , a better / recommended club ... NO? The funny thing is the MAX GOLD putter sitting in my trunk isn’t even recommended ... WHY ? Isn’t that the best putter to be had ? Nope , they attemp to sell me a Red Spyder ... If only I clicked equip the Recommended club and the GLITCH gave it to me for free . Please fix this mess
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 10:18 AM

Whiskeybreathe:
    It seems the only reason for this update is to shove in our face , a better / recommended club ...

Well, I don't blame you to feel it that way and you're not the only one.

Champ, however, denied it and gave his explanation as follows : http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/563246/3814980.aspx#3814980

Everybody makes a blunder at times. How you manage it afterwards is what really matters. Let's see how this goes...

RSS