skip nav

Forums

GIVE YOURSELF A GIFT , JOIN THE TORONTO LEAF FANS (TLF)

Sun, Dec 1 2019 8:22 AM by Rick6208. 43 replies.
  • Rushboy1 Canada
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 5:55 PM

Hi Rick. I have submitted a request to join your club but haven't  heard back. I thought that maybe my request hadn't gone through so I tried again. This time I got an error saying that I couldn't join the club. I was wondering if this an issue with the app or if I had been rejected. I'm relatively new here so I will understand if it is the latter.

• Rushboy1 Canada
    4 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 4:15 PM

Hi Rick. I have submitted a request to join your club but haven't  heard back. I thought that maybe my request hadn't gone through so I tried again. This time I got an error saying that I couldn't join the club. I was wondering if this an issue with the app or if I had been rejected. I'm relatively new here so I will understand if it is the latter.

• Rick6208 Canada
    651 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 4:28 PM

your most welcome to join our Club, but in order for me to send an invite you must quit the current club that you are in and than i am allowed to send an invite!

• Rick6208 Canada
    651 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 8:22 AM

10 & 0 in the last CLUB CLASH and 15th spot ! Thanks to all our members who played and welcome to all the new members who have joined!

RSS