Forums

Help › Forums

help

Sat, Oct 17 2009 8:07 AM (4 replies)
  • patriot46
    25 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 6:45 AM

I been trying to find out how you invite people to play on the ladder

if you dont have them as a friend how do you do it?

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 7:01 AM

Hi patriot, you should not ask questions about the ladders here on WGT. WGTLS is not affiliated with World Golf Tour Beta in any way; any questions you have about the ladders, which you already posted in the ladders site forum (and which I already answered), should be made in the ladders site forum rather than a totally separate site like WGT.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 7:32 AM

That being said, just click on Meet & Greet on the Ladders site, Patriot. In that chatroom, someone is usually waiting to start a Ladder game around the clock. Sometimes there are up to 20 players waiting to launch a game, so there should be no shortage of opponents for anyone.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 8:01 AM

Like I said, Faterson, I and Mwh65 (coincidentally we are both named Mark!) have both answered patriot's question sufficiently on the ladders site forums. He has found his way, I see! Always great to have another man join the ranks of the ladders.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2009 8:07 AM

I also replied here for the benefit of other readers of this thread who may wonder what the Ladder matches are and how to set them up. Well, it's as easy as one mouse-click, or a visit of that chatroom! (Right at this moment, there are 8 players in it waiting for a match, including patriot46.)

RSS