Viewing opponent profile in H2H mobile.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 23 2018 10:05 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 4:39 PM

Sevron1:

Play entirely on android. Log in on pc once in awhile to get a better look at profiles and stats but don't play on there. 

Have you noticed anything that you do in the game that maybe the reason it switches? Like run out of balls and buy new ones while in-game, or viewing opponent profiles, or something? Anything you can think of may be helpful. 

_CHAMPION 

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 1:43 AM

WGTChampion:

It's true. We're working on a patch release to resolve this and a few other bugs that we've encountered after release. 

_CHAMPION 

Edit: This issue is only on Android mobile version 1.46

I am playing IPad / iOS and also not able to view others equipment anymore

(Just upgrade to v1.46.2.174100)

• Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 6:30 AM

I just tried it again. Was set to advanced. Then logged off. Then logged in. Went directly to edit equipment and window popped up saying "You are set to normal. Go to settings to change to advanced". But by then it had already switched out 1 of my wedges for the starter hybrid. Have plenty of balls. Didn't change anything else. Just logged out and back in and went directly to "edit equipment". If I log out with it set to advanced then log back in and go directly to settings it shows I'm set to normal again. Hopefully that makes sense Champion.

Thanks for your time .

• RonaldReagan40
    46 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 11:00 AM

JohanTV:

WGTChampion:

It's true. We're working on a patch release to resolve this and a few other bugs that we've encountered after release. 

_CHAMPION 

Yep, for some reason they decided to spread the love to iOS before fixing it. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 11:31 AM

Also, inbox notification doesn’t go away, even after it’s been open.

• Turalyon
    95 Posts
    Sun, Dec 9 2018 5:33 AM

Same here

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Mon, Dec 10 2018 1:25 PM

I was able to resolve both the banner issue not going away and the inbox issues by deleting the app, clearing the cache, and then reinstalling the app  

• GrannyOg710
    118 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 10:05 AM

JohanTV:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

I only play on my iphone and currently have this glitch as well.  I don't think the problem is only on Android.

• PAGES
RSS