Help › Forums

Viewing opponent profile in H2H mobile.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 23 2018 10:05 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 2:13 PM

For some reason, ever since the last update, when I view my opponent's profile in a H2H match I see my equipment instead of their's. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 3:18 PM

It's true. We're working on a patch release to resolve this and a few other bugs that we've encountered after release. 

_CHAMPION 

Edit: This issue is only on Android mobile version 1.46

• DAVEJOHNMARSHALL
    105 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 10:41 AM

Hi champion

It would be nice to let us know what is going on with the mobile problem.would u play football with a flat ball probally not so why do we have to play golf with a wedge short and a starter hybrid we would never use.please get this sorted or at least explain why this has happened.

Regards 

Dave 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 12:29 PM

DAVEJOHNMARSHALL:

Hi champion

It would be nice to let us know what is going on with the mobile problem.would u play football with a flat ball probally not so why do we have to play golf with a wedge short and a starter hybrid we would never use.please get this sorted or at least explain why this has happened.

Regards 

Dave 

You can switch the setting for "Customize Equipment" to advance. This will change the top fix club slots to optional slots where you can change your hybrid to an additional wedge. 

The bug when viewing an opponent's profile and seeing your own equipment is lower priority than some of the bigger ones, like the opponent profile banner not leaving after exiting their profile. 

_CHAMPION

• DaDuke76
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 1:00 PM

I also have two gift icons in my inbox I cannot remove??? Is that part of the patch being fixed champion?

Thank You

DaDuke76

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 1:15 PM

That one's on the list, but it's lower priority than most of the other ones so it may be a bit longer. 

_CHAMPION 

• QuickDraw56477
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 4:10 PM

Where do you "switch the setting for "Customize Equipment" to advance"? 

• Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Thu, Dec 6 2018 6:18 PM

In the settings menu. But I find when I log out and back in it resets and have to do it again. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 1:03 PM

Sevron1:

In the settings menu. But I find when I log out and back in it resets and have to do it again. 

I'm trying to track this down. Do you play on PC as well, or multiple devices that may not have the newest update? 

_CHAMPION 

• Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 2:53 PM

Play entirely on android. Log in on pc once in awhile to get a better look at profiles and stats but don't play on there. 

• PAGES
RSS