Forums

Help › Forums

HONESTY IN THE GAME

Fri, Nov 22 2019 1:15 PM (84 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 2:29 PM

HenryKawa:
    They don't see me for what I am: kind, humble, forgiving, intelligent, funny, loving, spiritual, respectful, talented, friendly, interesting,...........

Right.  It's hard to be humble when you are so good at proclaiming all your self-claimed virtues, huh?

Actually, I do think we see you for what you are - and it bores many of us.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 3:02 PM

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:
    They don't see me for what I am: kind, humble, forgiving, intelligent, funny, loving, spiritual, respectful, talented, friendly, interesting,...........

Right.  It's hard to be humble when you are so good at proclaiming all your self-claimed virtues, huh?

I have to agree Henry ^^^...your shtick has gotten very old and very tired.

ct

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 4:03 PM

alosso:

fatdan:
    HenryKawa:
    a villain is what the forums need to keep people yakking.
    A troll on purpose - wonder why so many people are feeding him so much that he's running wild?

Would be better to let his ego die of neglect.

^

Agree, hopefully others will follow suit and HK can troll himself.  Somehow I doubt it'll be as much fun for him. 

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 6:50 PM

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:

Why do you find it necessary to call me boring?   I find MANY people boring, yet I have never told them so.  Its rude.  I am not a rude person, therefore I allow people to be themselves.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 7:20 PM

alosso:

SimonTheBeetle:
    you need to focus more on playing the game instead of helping trolling in the forum.

Excuse me Sir - not your business to state what I need. Also, FTFY. Always a pleasure.

You're being more comical than Henry on this one, I admit. Congrats! Henry, you gotta try harder since you've got a very strong contender right here. LOL

Also, FTFY again. Pleasure is all mine, SIR.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 8:59 PM

HenryKawa:
    Why do you find it necessary to call me boring?   I find MANY people boring, yet I have never told them so.  Its rude.  I am not a rude person, therefore I allow people to be themselves.  I have to say, there are 5 people who come to the forums that are rude and bored with me.  ALL THE REST LOVE ME!   So there!

Your POSTS are boring.  Period.

And it is obvious that many more than 5 people are bored with your posts.  Many more.  Count up those that "love you" in this thread and those that don't.  Vast majority don't.  Grow up and deal with it.

So there.............

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 4:54 PM

No sir.  There is only 5 people who constantly attack me

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 5:59 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

This forum need a bit of Insecticide around, there are no many of them, but...what such of indiscriminate way they use to in any thread infect all the conversation

fumigador

...maybe just need left them (the forum),

just leave this rooms post Simon, no vale la pena este grupo de trogloditas, una pena como se ha infectado este foro 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 7:22 PM

Oledood:

Why are so many players refusing to graduate to the next tier and hide their real scores?   Its getting very difficult to find an honest game.

Sounds familiar.  We should discuss it.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 12:18 AM

Japanese train stations with calming blue lights installed have seen an 84% reduction in suicide attempts over the last 10 years.

RSS