Forums

Help › Forums

Phigolf

Tue, Jan 3 2023 8:59 PM (33 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2018 2:59 PM

Just saw some add about this , looks cool ,, Tell us more WGT .

Thank you .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2018 3:07 PM

Looks to be a mobile only app . if you have a smart phone you can use your smart TV for big screen 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2018 3:50 PM

$ 250 gets you a sensor device and a swing stick , or you can use the sensor in your own clubs .

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 5:53 AM

Internally I had heard some info about Phi but wasn't really in the loop on it. 

Phigolf is running a kickstarter for the device if anyone is interested. I think it explains everything pretty well.

It's a bluetooth device that allows the player to swing a real club and have that translate into WGT at a surprisingly low price considering what it costs for many similar experiences. 

Players using Phigolf will not be competing in regular game modes, meaning you won't encounter them in coin games or in regular tournaments. They'll have tournaments set up specifically for Phigolf users and multiplayer will match them against another player using Phigolf.

_CHAMPION 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 3:39 PM

Thank you Sir .  

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 5:10 PM

So looking at all or nothing I see 12749 invested with a 50.000  needed in 37 days to back this project . This looks like a lot of fun  , I would like to "  Buy " in .... not for my self But could I gift this to someone ?

Thank you .

OPY 

• SteveIsaac65
    6 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 5:20 AM

Just looked this up and for £149 this looks great... Certainly better than spending a couple of grand on a simulator.

• ItsTooSweet
    149 Posts
    Thu, Nov 22 2018 7:13 AM

This looks really cool. Thanks for the info OPY and Champ.

Chris

• Eagle3JK
    3 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 7:24 AM

The kickstarter page mentions that it includes a "WGT All-Course Pack 6-month subscription."    How much is it going to cost to play after 6 months?

• SteveIsaac65
    6 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 9:01 AM

Eagle3JK:

The kickstarter page mentions that it includes a "WGT All-Course Pack 6-month subscription."    How much is it going to cost to play after 6 months?

Not sure the kickstarter page is still up to date... The product is available to buy, so I’m assuming it’s passed that stage now.

Also, there’s no mention of any integration with WGT on their home page.

RSS