Forums

Help › Forums

League for Nation + Champions League + Final Bracket Tournament

Fri, Jul 12 2019 1:09 PM (791 replies)
  • Amisz0
    94 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 2:53 PM

Congrats to Jon, well played. I performed not so good but frenchconnect played really consistent and Jon deserved for a win. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this great event! See you green guys!

Regards. Darius.

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:08 AM

Amisz0:

Congrats to Jon, well played. I performed not so good but frenchconnect played really consistent and Jon deserved for a win. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this great event! See you green guys!

Regards. Darius.

Darius you got very good result in this tourney,you lost only 1dn against top player as Jon.

Many many thanks for participating.

You won 3500 credits,let me know if you prefer receive credits or balls

bye

Carlo

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:20 AM

Finally we arived at the final match and it'll be a great match between 2 top wgt players.

Fmagnets             vs   Frenchconnect

Chris                     vs   Jon

UK                        vs   USA

The Beat Ranch   vs   Transgressional

Remember guys:

- Wolf Creek 18 hole UNEVEN

- shot timer 60 seconds

- timeouts allowed max 5

- limit time July 20th

- no ball effect

Let us know if it'll be streaming

Good luck 

Carlo

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 8:08 PM

OK, we're going to try for this Sunday at 6pm EDT, which is 11pm BST. We'll both stream - stream addresses on our profile pages. My Youtube stream appears to be glitching again, and I'm getting fed up of having to fix it, so I might just be on Twitch.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:50 AM

Congratulations to both of you for making it to the final, and good luck! This should be an excellent match and I'm looking forward to watching it.

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2019 2:42 PM

Top Comp my friend and the very best of luck to the jammy pair of gits who are in the final

Think I`ve seen this match before :-), Go get em lads...

Very best of luck to Chris & Jon, Have fun gents.... If it ain`t fun then fekk it..!

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 1:18 AM

Good luck Both !!! 

Roll Camera, Roll Sound...

S1/S1, T/2 - DENMARK  :) :) :) 

n

ACTION

- Carl 

• frenchconnect
    830 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 4:26 PM

Fmagnets defeats frenchconnect 1 up in an 18 hole match play at Wolf Creek. I had the early momentum in this game and was actually 3 up at one point on the front 9. But I made some big mistakes and let Chris back into the game. And he played very well and took full advantage of his opportunity. Well done man, congrats! And thank you very much to the man behind the scenes, Carlo, for putting this event on. It's been a blast, thank you very much :-)

Here is my replay

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 4:43 PM

Thanks very much to Jon for a really tight game. I was sloppy and ill-prepared, and he was by far the better player. It was looking like an early bath after 7. Water on the 8th for Jon and a lucky reversal on 12 turned the tide just enough to give the punters full value. Here's the match vid for those that want to see what someone hanging on for dear life looks like.

Huge thanks to Carlo, who always puts on great tournaments, and to all the other players for contributing to such a grand event.

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 7:22 AM

Well done guys it was very close match.

Chris/Jon let me know if you prefer receive credits,balls or other.

Tyvm all players for participing,i has been honoured get you in this tourney.

bye

Carlo

RSS