Forums

Help › Forums

Turf war and Clash running concurrently?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 21 2019 4:09 PM (5 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 10:35 AM

One of my mobile members reports that our turf war (which started yesterday afternoon) has not been delayed while Clash 86 is in progress.  If he's right, that is a new bug.

• jase025
    3,065 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2018 11:42 AM
    Hi , yes if your turf war starts before the clash , yes they will both run at same time another way for Wgt to scam even more passes from the community WHICH IS WGT ONLY AGENDA. The game has declined since top golf brought it wgt care not for the game but revenue ONLY .
  • FoundDaBunker
    579 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 8:41 PM

It was always my understanding (and experience) that the Club Clash and Turf Wars cannot run concurrently and that in all cases the Club Clash takes priority over the Turf War and ends the Turf War abruptly with scores as they stood and would not to be continued? No?

- FDB

Beyond the Tee

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 5:46 AM

At one time you were right, but not now as they both can run at same time if the Turf War started before the Clash did. To access TW results though during a clash, click on the Club Contest button (near your club tournament button) to see Turf leaderboard. 

A new TW will not start during a clash, but will continue to run if activated before the clash.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 9:55 AM

• AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2019 4:09 PM
    HalHoff:

A new TW will not start during a clash, but will continue to run if activated before the clash.

That's correct --- my club experienced that during the Clash now in progress. The "Call to Arms" is held in abeyance, but a war already started is not.
RSS