Help › Forums

Hello from ShortyDriver, the WGT avatar with no rear end

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 18 2018 12:14 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:32 AM
    Tremendous introduction Jeff :)) Marion & Casey are good people and players in good cc`s so you`ve got two nice offers there, Welcome and enjoy the ride :)) //Bjorn
  • ShortyDriver
    122 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 7:16 AM

Beryman,

Thank you very much. I'm sure the enjoyment will be endless. Looking forward to becoming more familiar and more talented with everyone's help.

Thank you and God Bless,

Jeff

• ShortyDriver
    122 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 7:19 AM

BIGAL 123,

Thank you for the welcome. So far everyone has been very kind and helpful. I'm looking forward to getting to each of you better in the days to come.

Thank you and God Bless,

Jeff

• ShortyDriver
    122 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 7:25 AM

Alan,

Thank you for the welcome it is greatly appreciated.

Thank for the reassurance in my decision to join TPC. I feel it was the right choice for me. I had several different (good choices) but their were a couple of reasons that tipped the scale in their favor.

The fun will come easy. Learning all of the different shots, time will tell. So don't be surprised if I tap on your wall from time to time for help and assistance.

Thank you and God Bless,

Jeff

• ShortyDriver
    122 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 7:31 AM

Bjorn,

Thank you for the very nice welcome. You are absolutely correct. Marion and Casey have been totally helpful. I look forward to meeting the players and making new friends. Not to mention taking advantage of their skills and knowledge. As nice as their offers and others have been, I decided to join TPC. I feel any and all that invited me would have been good choices. But in the end TPC just felt right for me at this time. I'm looking forward to a long successful ride with you all.

Thank you and God Bless,

Jeff

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 7:54 AM

Good on you Jeff :)) I hope it works out fine, plenty of members to ask and learn from i would guess, take care m8 :))

Bjorn

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 8:07 AM

Jeff,

We are happy to have you and look forward to watching you grow.  I love seeing the progress that new members make. 

Thank you to the members who have said kind words regarding TPC.  I grew from Amatuer up to Legend in TPC and have never regretted it. 

Send invites to anyone in our member's list that you fancy and have fun.  Don't get overwhelmed or distressed and take your time learning. 

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 12:01 PM

Shorty(Jeff) welcome to WGT. Your story sounds like me in the early days. Play for fun, enjoy the friendships and enjoy yourself. There are so , so many great players on here that will help whenever they can. Listen, never get the attitude that some have and enjoy the ride. I am one of the old timers that never got good enough to compete. I still enjoy some of the forums and will drown a ball on occasions. WELCOME.

Squirrel Nutz (Rich)

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Nov 18 2018 12:14 PM

Welcome to WGT Shorty (Jeff).

You've joined a good club, have fun

• PAGES
RSS