Help › Forums

* My fellow Vets *

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 9 2018 12:43 AM (6 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 5:23 AM

Veterans day is Sunday the 11th. From me to you;

When I see an eagle, I see a great nation which has been founded on the principles of equality and freedom for all.
    When I see an eagle, I see our flag flying high. I see happy children playing and smiling and laughing and singing.
    When I see an eagle, I see a melting pot of blacks and Hispanics, Italians and Indians, Native American and Irish which make up our country.
    When I see an eagle, I see no more bondage, no more terrorism, ethnocentrism, racism, and hate.
    When I see an eagle, I see our troops fighting for what is right, fighting to keep us free.
    When I see an eagle, I see America standing tall and strong and proud behind her servicemen and women.
    When I see an eagle, I salute and say a silent prayer of thanks for the troops who protect us.
    *When I See an Eagle*

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 6:28 AM

To all of those who have served.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Siders Best

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 7:45 AM

Dont want rain on your parade my friend, but I'd just like to mention.

A monument made from Caithness stonehas been laid at the Alamo in memory of four

Scots John Mcgregor Richard W Ballantine, Isaac Robinson, David L Wilson and many

others of Scots ancestry who died 9th March1836 defending the Alamo.

just saying  \@@/

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 7:50 AM

God Bless you and thank you for your service!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 8:40 PM

Ever more important to remember in current climes with a generation who seem to think freedom grew under a gooseberry bush.

• whiplash1977
    41 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2018 12:43 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2018 7:06 AM

From one Veteran to all others. Thank you for your service and Happy Veterans Day. 

RSS