Forums

Help › Forums

Bonuses !!!

Mon, Nov 19 2018 6:08 PM (6 replies)
  • Bmcgoo
    219 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 10:58 AM

I consider myself to be a loyal customer.

I just spent a LOT of time going from Level 101-102.

Finally got there !!!

I get to rent a Spider putter. Fine.

I close down and go work out at the Y. I come back and my putter has disappeared.

My Rental Time has expired !!!  Can't you make it so that we get at least 1 round to test out different equipment we've earned ???

Also, what would it hurt if we got a free sleeve of balls for every time we level-up ??

You all are pretty stingy !!!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 11:21 AM

Bmcgoo:

I get to rent a Spider putter. Fine.

I close down and go work out at the Y. I come back and my putter has disappeared.

IIRC - the rental offer includes the length of time that is is available.   Heed it.  If you do, you get the discount on purchase.

WGT is a business that makes money by selling credits, which are used to get stuff.  Giving away stuff does not make them any money.  They do give away the starter ball - the rock - so you can use it if you like!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 11:30 AM

As far as I know.  If you load that free rental club and start a round then leave without quitting the round, you'll be able to finish that round with the rental club even if it takes a few days. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 1:22 PM

hpurey:
    If you load that free rental club and start a round then leave without quitting the round, you'll be able to finish that round with the rental club even if it takes a few days. 
    +1!

It must be a solo ranked round to save it.

Otherwise, free rental is two hours only.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2018 8:45 AM

Rent it when you can play that 2 hour rental window.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2018 3:57 PM

Bmcgoo:
    Also, what would it hurt if we got a free sleeve of balls for every time we level-up ??

Actually, as easy as it is to level up anymore, I think it would. That would be a lot of free sleeves they'd be giving out.

Besides, you do realize that they give out a free ball every month, yes? It's tied to one of the tournaments. All you need to do is enter the tournament. You don't even have to play.

Granted, it's not a sleeve. But it's something. 

RSS