Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 4:43 PM

I would like to think that are one and only Henry the hero on his road trip " pulled over "  in a rest area and found a homeless family living in a 17 foot bass boat on a trailer ( 2in ball hitch ) .  Going out of his way and dropping plans to do the right thing , with a coat hanger and a chew of gum (  Who here is old enough to remember the farm barn painted with chew ) , after spitting , Are man pulled said boat on a trailer into a town off the map ,  The only place open was the dollar $ store , 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Feb 13 2019 6:32 PM

Looking for fuel?? Stuck in a tunnel? OR??

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 11:57 AM

pmm711:

Ducati waiting for Henry...

lol...check my avatar.....same guy.....HK and I have texted a couple of times...he say's it's still on

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 11:59 AM

fatdan:

Funny, there will be no pics of Hk, or the misses no lunches, or videos of lunch, golf, or drinks with friends...it will be the same as last year...

then return to the same old BS after it is all over, after a possible respite of humiliation for not keeping his word....

You can't post what doesn't really exist!

dan...the invitation is still out there and he says we're still on....looking at mid-late next week...unless there is a sudden serial killer outbreak back in Canuckistan.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 12:00 PM

So - I sent 20 romantic valentine messages today to my friends .

12 were flattered.

4 did not reply .

1 - is looking to marry me .

2 - want me on facebook .

and 1 - unfriended me .

Come on Henry  - I was joking .

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Feb 14 2019 4:23 PM

craigswan:

1 - is looking to marry me .

Come on Henry  - I was joking .

Hmmmmmmmmm.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 9:49 AM

Hello everyone from the lobby of Quality Inn, Casa Grande.   Its been a nice vacation so far.  Still looking forward to meeting Ducati soon.

Hope everyone is having a great time on WGT.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 12:00 PM

HenryKawa:

Hello everyone from the lobby of Quality Inn, Casa Grande.   Its been a nice vacation so far.  Still looking forward to meeting Ducati soon.

Hope everyone is having a great time on WGT.

Henry,  go to Eegee's and order a Pina Colada flavored Eegee....ask anyone in C.G...they'll know what/where it is.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 12:36 PM

Oh Henry, Henry, can you put these people to rest or is it just another Henry?? Please either prove yourself or get some help. Just asking for a simple task on your part.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Feb 15 2019 2:15 PM

renniw52:

Oh Henry, Henry, can you put these people to rest or is it just another Henry?? Please either prove yourself or get some help. Just asking for a simple task on your part.

Henry has been busy on this trip...it ain't easy shopping for a realistic looking Cdn police badge...lol

RSS