Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 5:57 AM

HenryKawa:
    You are expecting me to look into this 12 days of Xmas thing, read posts, etc.  I simply don't want to.  I don't want to use my "pink panther" skills.  I don't want to do any research or read up on it.    We have our charities that we donate to, and I have no interest in donating to the 12 days of Xmas.

If I may add my 2 cents on the subject of you running the July Xmas event ,  In my opinion you have not earned the right , You have never been involved nor have you ever gifted anything to anyone . Your credibility is not good , You have told so many lies , no one can keep track . You lied about donating to the Gift of Golf Foundation . A self proclaimed millionaire Etc. Etc.

The July event is OPY's baby , So It's up to him if you get involved or not . Its none of my business , however I believe you need to earn the right to do so . And so far I don't think you have .  

I commend you for making the lists , Most posts , Highest tiers Etc. That shows you spent time and put forth an effort to do things that aren't all about you . So you should get credit for that . 

There are a lot of people who spent hundreds of dollars sending gifts in the Xmas events , For you to be in charge would be a slap in the face to those people . They have earned the respect and the right to be involved !  You sir have not . 

If you want to be involved with such events , Pay your dues , Be a Santa .  Then and only then should you be allowed to participate . That decision is OPY's not mine .  This is only my opinion .

You have put yourself in a hole and now you want to dig your way out , That's fine .  Respect is earned . Good Luck .

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 6:49 AM

CEverett12:

HenryKawa:
    You are expecting me to look into this 12 days of Xmas thing, read posts, etc.  I simply don't want to.  I don't want to use my "pink panther" skills.  I don't want to do any research or read up on it.    We have our charities that we donate to, and I have no interest in donating to the 12 days of Xmas.

If you want to be involved with such events , Pay your dues , Be a Santa .  Then and only then should you be allowed to participate . That decision is OPY's not mine .  This is only my opinion .

You have put yourself in a hole and now you want to dig your way out , That's fine .  Respect is earned . Good Luck .

Well said Casey.  I remembered what you quoted from Henry.  Didn't take the time to try and find it.  With what has been posted, I believe what I posted earlier should not happen.  Unsure if Henry is really trying or this is again another snow job by him.  With what I mentioned about the farce that happened last year in July, brought back some bitterness concerning it.  I posted that I was basically willing to let him try, now don't think that is the best idea.

For the sake of the community I don't want to see another last year.

Henry,  best for you to leave this alone.

Henry a lot of us see your posts in other forum topics.  I myself question some of them.  We all saw me, me, meJuly or 12 days isn't, will never be, won't ever be about you, if that is what you are looking for.

Old Henry, New Henry, only time will tell.  July would not be enough time.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 9:12 AM

Everett and Gary,

Thank you for your comments.  They are in line with comments from others, so I accept what you are saying.  OPY was not serious when he suggested I do it.  He was setting some kind of trap.  He duped me.  I should really be angry for the underhanded thing he did, but after thinking about it, I guess I deserved it.  I have been less than genuine in the past.  I did NOT take these forums serious - it was a joke to me.   Now, after 6 years, I realize it means a lot to many people.  I was an idiot for stomping all over the forums and screwing with something that is important to so many people.  I think I started to realize how much WGT and the friendship they get from the forums meant to some people, when I started receiving threatening emails.   I said, wow!  Am I effecting peoples lives to the extent that they are resorting to death threats?  I am sorry if I hurt anyone.  I am not a bad person.  I was a cop for 37 years - how bad can I be? 

I will listen to what everyone is saying.  I decided I am going to be the genuine person I am in real life.  It will take time but I am dedicated to making real friends on WGT. 

Gary, thank you for liking my lists.  I may keep them up.   I will not do anything with the Memorial List - that one was not well received by the masses.   Thank you to all those who voiced their concerns and comments. It helped me know where I stand.  Your honesty and directness is appreciated.

I will be donating to the 12 days of Christmas and Christmas in July projects from now on.  But, at least for now, I will not have anything to do with running it. 

The WGT forums is a great community of people and it should be treated with respect. 

Heaven sakes, many of the members are war veterans, elderly and disabled. WGT is a life saver for them.   A place to go and meet like minded people in friendship and fun.  WT heck am I doing, messing with it for my amusement.  I'm ashamed of myself.  All I can say is I'm sorry - please forgive me.  Please..

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 10:52 AM

Hear, hear!

As a starter, try to avoid posts about yourself. There must be 50 "I"s in this one - ever tried one with Zero?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 11:11 AM

Me is trying me best.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 12:20 PM

Great giggly wiggly, Henry you may have a chance yet. I heard that time cures all, now you just have to do the time.

Rich

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 12:44 PM

15% of 16-24 year olds cut the crusts off their sandwiches, but just 4% of over 55s do..

Lesson : eat your crusts if you want to live past 55 Henry .

Craig - How can you possibly gather stats like this? I don't recall a knock on my door asking me about how I eat sandwiches.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 12:57 PM

A misomaniac is someone who hates everything.

Oh you’ve met my henry  have you?

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2019 1:07 PM

HenryKawa:

Me is trying me best.

Glad to see you changed your original comment.  alosso doesn't need any help, but your comment was Old Henry and uncalled for.

And BTW, it was Casey that liked your lists, I made no comment about them.

RSS