Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 2:14 PM

Baa .

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 2:17 PM

Seen the news that the Midwest of usa is down to minus 27 .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 4:00 PM

Here is the Truth Henry , I half Xpeced you to find some reason ( working at the soup kitchen that week handing out boxes of fireworks to the homeless )  to chicken out . 

If you really want to do this I can not gift you Mr Caddies blessing , Thats up to you to find out ! 

And Please no friend invite ,

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 5:27 PM

opyeuclid:
    And Please no friend invite ,

Any thing we have to say will be in the open forums 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 5:40 PM

Pic of the day . the 19th hole , Was a Gift from WGT . 

earned .

OPY 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 5:48 PM

Mrcaddie,

I know we got off to a rough start in the forums.  It is my fault.  I have vowed to change and be different from now on.  I would like to look after the Christmas in July project for 2019.  OPY suggested that looking after it this year may go a long way to prove that I am serious about changing.   After reading threads from previous years it appears that  you were responsible for starting it several years ago.  I would like to get your blessing to do it.    Without your blessing, no one will support it - because they have more respect for  you than for me.  That's an understatement for sure.

If I do this and do a good job, I wouldn't mind taking responsibility for it for years to come.  

Let me know your decision.

Henry

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 12:18 AM

Their stealing canada goose jackets at gunpoint in chicago .

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 12:22 AM

you can lead a horse [ dog ] to water .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 12:28 AM

Its starting to warm up in Western Canada.  It was so bloody cold here, if you threw boiling water in the air, it would freeze before hitting the ground.  Here are some videos:.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=boiling+water+freezing+in+mid+air

I would highly recommend NOT coming to Canada in the winter.  I will be traveling to Arizona in a week, and staying for the entire month of February.  Got to get out of this god forsaken land!

• craigswan
    30,938 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2019 3:11 AM

remember this lady from terminator .

RSS