Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 5:20 PM

HenryKawa:
    Christmas in July 2019?  Yes, I would like to do it.  I don't know much about it and how to go about it,

You have  a few months from lists to a fork in the rode ,  Go to the files of Santa,s  in the forums starting with a Caddie post some years ago  . Follow that hint to a hint .

Christmas in July 2019 by Henry Kawa  , Please join in with me for a Special event to carry on something started many years ago . I Henry Kawa  would like to ask for  your help this July 2019 from my friends and others ,  

Thats a start 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 5:23 PM

Pic of the day ,  Christmas bag on head ,,  This one was from Yancy 

OPY 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 5:43 PM

drmoose:

Henry,

Just to clarify, I seriously doubt that people actually "hate" you. Some of us are merely on the fence regarding some of your outrageous claims that have been made in the past, and some of the disruptive posts you have made. It's kinda a fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice , shame on me thing, Olive branch, we'll see how it pans out.

Doc :)

Thank you Doc.  I appreciate that very much.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 6:07 PM

OPY,

I've been reading the forums from past years.  I think I am getting the idea.  If you don't mind, I would like to do this - with your help of course.   You may want to run it by mrcaddie first.   He may have other thoughts about it.   Let me know. 

Thanks OPY. 

Henry.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 8:44 PM

Henry, let me throw some advice in your direction.  Done right, with or without OPY's help this can and probably will help you get back into the good graces with a number or people within this community.  No that doesn't mean that they will accept your friend request.  But they might.

But if you pull what happened last year in July, you  might as well just disable your accountYou will be in no ones good graces

This applies to anyone else that might be entertaining the idea of pulling this off.  A number or us, just felt uneasy with that guy and luckily didn't contribute to his ploy.  Some did and from what I remember, WGT made it right for them.  Once WGT took over, all went well.

OPY and McCaddie have both done outstanding jobs with both July and Christmas.  I don't know that your name will be added to that list, but you might put yourself close.

Good Luck.

And yes, Henry I have done for others within both.

I will also answer a question you asked elsewhere.  Yes, Tibbets was probably one of best for his time.  And would still probably be today with the equipment that is available.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 9:58 PM

Thanks Gary.  I appreciate your comments.  It means you care and would like to see me succeed. 

I've tried to be "good" before, when I started putting together lists of statistics.  But somewhere along the line, I fell off the rails so to speak.  There were a bunch of reasons.   This time its different.  Several people seem to be supportive.  I don't want to let them down.  I am also meeting a member in person in AZ in February.  I'm sure that meeting and golf will go well. 

Gary, I am not a bad person contrary to what most people think.  I was a supervisor of many at work.  I feel that all my people liked me a lot.  I was good to them.  Once a month I had a pizza night, where on the night shift I would buy pizza and wings for the entire shift.  I miss work a lot.  When my wife and I are not on a trip, I am bored to death.  It is a hard adjustment for me after retirement.

I vowed to change my ways, and I will succeed this time.  I am trying really hard not to strike back with every negative comment I get.  I just keep telling myself, I deserve it.  I DO DESERVE IT (I was bad).

Thanks again Gary.

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 11:27 PM

Word of the day: PHROP — a combination of ‘phrase’ and ‘opposite’ it describes phrases that say the opposite to what they mean, e.g. ‘I’d be the last to suggest’, ‘I hate to mention it’, and ‘I don’t like to boast’.

I could care less about this.

“I don’t want to stop you but I’m mindful of time”

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Wed, Jan 30 2019 11:33 PM

In the 1960s, CIA agents were given a rectal tool kit — a small pill-shaped container with a drill bits, saws, knives, and other tools useful in an escape situation.

Where can I buy one? Asking for a friend..

I hope some form of lube was provided first..

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 7:28 AM

Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2019 10:01 AM

DoctorLarry:

Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley

LOL. Funny.

RSS