Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 3:10 PM

Seconded Henry.........................Happy 10th Opy.  I think WC (shame about the acronym LOL) is a super course.  I may well have a few more goes at it.  I very much doubt I will be troubling the leader, but a pleasure going around it. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 3:11 PM

TopShelf2010:

And thank you OPY for your commitment to this game 

Here's to another 10 years

Thank you Sir ,, I hope to see you there .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 3:45 PM

HenryKawa:
    Congratulations OPY   You are one of the pioneers who helped make WGT what it is today. 

Thank you Henry , I am just one of the lucky ones here  .   Having the chance to see this game grow .  To have had a game with some of the  "Best "  that we have lost and others who walked away .  Earning the respect of the community , friends ,  and WGT . 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 3:53 PM

Jimbog1964:
    .Happy 10th Opy.

Thank you Sir for joining a game with me .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 4:00 PM

garyk49:

Hey OPY,  I will make sure to stay green on the 20th.  Send an invite, I'll play, to help you celebrate.

Sir ,  Thank you ,   If we dont get a game in today I will watch for another time and invite .

OPY

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 6:26 PM

dont know you sir but 10 years wow...rock on!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 6:31 PM

opyeuclid:

Check out the tournaments page / stroke play ,

" OPY,s 10th year anniversary party "

How nice was it that WGT let me set up a tourney for every one to play ..  I will also be looking for friends green this week for some more fun .

Thank you WGT for 10 years .

OPY 

That's cool OPY - but you deserve it.  I was out all day so I missed this until late (about 7 pm my time) but I got out and played.

Believe it or not, this is actually the first time I have played the back 9 at Wolf Creek.  I had hit on a couple of single holes earlier to keep the CDP bonus going, but this was new to me!

Shot a 31 so that was really good for me!  Too bad there are so many "Best WGT Players" ahead of me!  I'm afraid to try again - I did not lose any golf balls - yet!

Congrats on 10 - you are almost exactly 9 ahead of me so it may be a while before I catch up..................

Since I am such a noob at this, I guess I am green - huh?  Try to catch you later and we'll play a 5-second shot clock!!

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 1:59 AM

HenryKawa:
    Craigswan, Garylewisgr, TopShelf, Ladychipper, ScottHope, Gonfission, Jcarmichael, Pdb1, Young46, MGB01, SimonTheBeetle, Jimbog, Renniw52, Ceverett, OPY, CT69, Alcaucin, DoctorLarry, DrMoose, Overtheedge, YankeeJim, Fatdan, Garyk49, Txzdave, Andwhy67, Alosso, Alanti, Bubbsboy

So disappointed I am not on this list. Think I will go drown myself in Coors Light--

Celebration Time

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 3:49 AM

Callaghan159,Craigswan, Garylewisgr, TopShelf, Ladychipper, ScottHope, Gonfission, Jcarmichael, Pdb1, Young46, MGB01, SimonTheBeetle, Jimbog, Renniw52, Ceverett, OPY, CT69, Alcaucin, DoctorLarry, DrMoose, Overtheedge, YankeeJim, Fatdan, Garyk49, Txzdave, Andwhy67, Alosso, Alanti, Bubbsboy.

There you go .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 21 2019 8:02 AM

callaghan159:

So disappointed I am not on this list. Think I will go drown myself in Coors Light

LOL.  Sorry sir.  Yes, I've added you to the list.  What part of Canada are you from?  I would like to meet up with you in person some day.  If we meet for lunch, its on me!  I also have some police souvenirs for you.  See you someday soon.  Henry (Sally) Kawa!

RSS