Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 6:59 PM

I luv H too bits..

Though I do lie alot..  ;/

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 7:02 PM

You never beat me - and never will!

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 4:21 AM

Sure were stuck at the Hack level a long time

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 7:11 AM

HenryKawa:

CEverett12:

It's very strange I never see your name on the top of any WGT tournaments ,  And I see your career earnings are $10.25  .   Hmmmm

Sorry Mr. Everett.  I ONLY play Match games.   I like Match games because I usually win in 5 holes.  I just don't have patience for long drawn out games.   I can prove I'm the BEST in the world, by winning the first 5 holes of a match game.  If the loser is still not convinced we can play another Match game and I will beat him again in 5 holes. 

I can name that tune in 4 notes. Opps. Digressed. 

I am the best here Henry. I have held out long enough. I am and have been the best ever for a very, VERY long time. I am usually a bit more humble but it is time I let you know Henry Kawa, there is a new kid in town and that kid mights b muah.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 7:43 AM

FFS, Americans suffer enough as it is with this same personality running the country and now we have to see it here?

Ya, I know, just don't read it but how do you avoid noticing a train wreck? :-(

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 8:19 AM

YankeeJim:

FFS, Americans suffer enough as it is with this same personality running the country and now we have to see it here?

Ya, I know, just don't read it but how do you avoid noticing a train wreck? :-(

Just a thought but could Henry be just you know who's WGT name???????

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 9:16 AM

largemouth51:
    Just a thought but could Henry be just you know who's WGT name???????

LMAO. Took me a minute there.   :-D

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 5:53 PM

Tigerpaw509:

Sure were stuck at the Hack level a long time

Yes, Mr. Tiger.   You caught me.  I was a terrible player when I first started.  But once I caught on, I never looked back.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 5:55 PM

DoctorLarry:

You never beat me - and never will!

HAHAHAHHAHA. OHHH, I can hardly wait.

Lets play sir.  When you see me online, I will be ready to go.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 6:00 PM

overtheedge:

HenryKawa:

CEverett12:

It's very strange I never see your name on the top of any WGT tournaments ,  And I see your career earnings are $10.25  .   Hmmmm

Sorry Mr. Everett.  I ONLY play Match games.   I like Match games because I usually win in 5 holes.  I just don't have patience for long drawn out games.   I can prove I'm the BEST in the world, by winning the first 5 holes of a match game.  If the loser is still not convinced we can play another Match game and I will beat him again in 5 holes. 

I can name that tune in 4 notes. Opps. Digressed. 

I am the best here Henry. I have held out long enough. I am and have been the best ever for a very, VERY long time. I am usually a bit more humble but it is time I let you know Henry Kawa, there is a new kid in town and that kid mights b muah.

WOW.  LOL.  Nothing humble about you.   Did anyone tell you its not nice to brag like that.  HAHAH.. Funny man.

RSS