• hurrocks
    55 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2020 6:59 PM

you really suck Henry. I would beat you 5 up hands down

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2020 4:05 PM

Hello Henry.

I read the first couple of pages of this 137-page thread and just wanted to ask, are the remaining 135 pages as much drivel as the first two?  You keep talking about "they", but the only 'they' that has made reference to your 'greatness' is you.  No one else, just you.

You say you beat everyone in the first 5 holes; that can mean only one of 2 things - you are playing really crap players, or you are getting an eagle on every hole, maybe even an albatross if your opponent gets an eagle.  Now that is the sign of greatness, and I would love to see that.

So, here is my challenge.  I'm no great player, but on my day I can shoot the lights out - every dog has it's day as they say.  I challenge you to a game, which by the way is called MATCHPLAY, not a match game!  I am so confident that you won't beat me that I will even use one of those freebie fast-meter bricks that WGT throw out at us now and again.  I will even stream the game for others to watch, which itself will make things even more difficult for me because streaming does affect the meter slightly.  But that won't matter, I won't use that as an excuse if I lose - if you win you will have won fair and square.

So Henry, give me your availability.  I will also let you choose the course.  I do have a feeling you will either decline this challenge, which can only mean you are scared of losing, making you the biggest loser on this site (which many consider you already are, regardless of the outcome of this game), or we will arrange something and you will be a no-show.  I spoke to a friend last night who said he had a game arranged with you but you didn't show... I wonder why?!?

What'll it be Henry?

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 6:26 PM

Is this game on ? 

OPY . 

MioKontic:
    you choose the course. 

Henry picks 1 of 2 nines at StAdrews ,  with a 30 sec shot clock is one of my bets , What are them Odds ?

The other bet is MIO for the Win . 

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2020 3:20 PM

opyeuclid:

Is this game on ? 

OPY . 

MioKontic:
    you choose the course. 

Henry picks 1 of 2 nines at StAdrews ,  with a 30 sec shot clock is one of my bets , What are them Odds ?

The other bet is MIO for the Win . 

I've not heard anything from him yet.  And a 30-second clock is fine by me, even 20-second if there is one!

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 5:46 AM

@ Mio, 1st, it's good to see you back in the forums. 2nd, I sure wouldn't hold my breath waitin' on Henry, I issued somewhat of the same challenge goin' on 2 years ago, to no avail. Ah well...

Doc :)

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 7:59 AM

drmoose:

@ Mio, 1st, it's good to see you back in the forums. 2nd, I sure wouldn't hold my breath waitin' on Henry, I issued somewhat of the same challenge goin' on 2 years ago, to no avail. Ah well...

Henry is known for three things over the years:

1. Running his mouth;

2. Cherry picking his opponents; and

3. Bulls.hitting in just about every thread he spams.

...he's a national embarrassment on here.

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2020 7:59 PM

ct690911:

drmoose:

Henry is known for three things over the years:

1. Running his mouth;

2. Cherry picking his opponents; and

3. Bulls.hitting in just about every thread he spams.

...he's a national embarrassment on here.

4. Arrogant as well.

just check his post on my wall

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 1:50 PM

Well, it looks like Henry, the self-proclaimed best player of all time, has done a runner, most probably scared.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 5:51 PM

MioKontic:

Well, it looks like Henry, the self-proclaimed best player of all time, has done a runner, most probably scared.

Tell him you are in reality a struggling tour pro...he'll show up...lol

RSS