Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 9:10 PM

Thanks Duckster... good to see you too.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 3:55 AM

Henry kawa   was on his way to visit his 5200 friends who live in Uranus, claims he was permanently traumatized by seeing the butts of two horses who were being pulled in a trailer in front of him. The incident occurred on Saturday April 10th on Brown Hole Road outside Uranus.

Henry's  vehicle was approaching a pickup being driven by local farmer Roy Yoder which was pulling a two-stall horse trailer and had stopped at a stop sign. Yoder's trailer had a half-height rear door which allowed the horses' hind ends to be clearly visible from the rear.

Henry a retired police officer who was born and raised in Canada and retired  a millionaire  had never seen a live horse before the incident. .

Witnesses clearly heard Mr Kawa  scream and yell in a language they didn't recognize.. Canadian perhaps .

He told local police that while he didn't have anything personal against horses in general, he can't believe that people can haul them around in open trailers or at least they should have to put pants on them.

Henry admitted that he did know know if pants for horses were available..

Welcome back henry .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 4:20 AM

A reporter with The Baltimore Implier-Journal has said that he was informed by a golf course security guard that he saw Henry Kawa  playing 18 holes of golf at a local golf course at 3 in the morning..

The guard who goes by the name of Deputy Barney said he had never heard so much cussing in all of his 16 years of being a golf course security guard..

Henry apparently was yelling “Losers, chumps, birthers, and golfing colluders.” .

And left all kinds of fast-food wrappers, containers, and cups all over the 3rd, the 8th, and the 13th holes..

When his new Press Secretary Kayleigh “Tweety Bird”  was asked for a comment about Kawa's middle-of-the night golf excursion.

She replied that it’s a hoax because the Henry hasn’t used his golf clubs or his balls in a long, long time..

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 4:39 AM

Henry Kawa self made millionaire and retired  police sergeant has come up with a way to help the unemployed during this lock down .

He is planning on releasing a music recording .

Neil Diamond has sold over 100 million songs from Brooklyn to Bombay. He recently spoke with The Los Angeles Post-Gazette about the dreaded Coronavirus..

The 79-year-old singer, said that he was trying to figure out a way to contribute toward the understanding of C-19.

Singing a duet with henry a world famous superstar was the obvious answer .

They have  decided that one way would be to alter the words to one of his biggest hits “Sweet Caroline.”

So Diamond, with the help of fellow song writer Henry , re-recorded the song, with the revamped lyrics, which are now: “Hands, washing hands, reaching out, not touching me, not touching you.”

The new version will be released as “Sweet Isolated Caroline”

Diamond said that all proceeds will go to purchase masks and  gloves,

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 4:45 AM

Henry bought a defective airbed once.

Made him feel so deflated..

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 6:35 AM

Apparently Henry was asked if he wanted his pizza sliced into four or eight pieces.

He replied “four - I’m not that hungry”. 

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 12:51 AM

Henry is back for a couple of days.    

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 12:52 AM

Craig, you will notice I now have a photo on my profile page.  Where is your photo?

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:08 AM

Well henry .

number 1 - i don't know how to post/ upload or whatever you call it .

number 2 - i am not that vain . i do not have a camera .

Nice to have you back henry - for 2 days only .

You surely cannot be travelling with this situation .

I have been lockdowned for months .

Shops are back open now though .

Even made the driving range .

I ordered a Chinese takeaway from a local place, just been to pick it up and as I was driving home, I heard the bags rustling and moving!!

I thought what on Earth is that. Has something got in the bag? I thought I could see a little pair of eyes peering out at me.

I was driving so I leaned forward, picked up the bag, put it on the passenger seat and there it was again, more rustling and little eyes looking out from behind the prawn crackers.

I thought it’s got to be a rat or a mouse or something, so I carefully pulled the bag down ...

And there it was ...

... A Peking Duck!

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:12 AM

Angry Golf GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

RSS