Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:04 AM (1,956 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 4:46 PM

Dear HenryKawa . 

Sir .

My Christmas wish this year is that we can put what was said or done away , move on , and be friends . This should not change what the season is or about . Its about the good of this community giving back . 

I truly wish that you will join in with the other Santa,s for this years Christmas event . 

OPY 

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 12:43 PM

opyeuclid:

Dear HenryKawa . 

Sir .

My Christmas wish this year is that we can put what was said or done away , move on , and be friends . This should not change what the season is or about . Its about the good of this community giving back . 

I truly wish that you will join in with the other Santa,s for this years Christmas event . 

OPY 

That's all I wanted to hear from you OPY.  I am willing to start fresh. We can talk later as I'm not in a great frame of mind right now with some family and other issues.  Talk to you later my friend.

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 10:03 PM
    Glad u guys made up...golf is stressful enuf lol
  • callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 3:29 AM

Group Hug.             Mistletoe hanging.                  

xoxoxo

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 5:12 AM

opyeuclid:
    My Christmas wish this year is that we can put what was said or done away , move on , and be friends

HenryKawa:
    I am willing to start fresh

I have waited my whole life to witness a paradigm shift...

I thought it would come in the form of a solar flare, cooking the atmosphere from around us, leaving a burnt out cinder flailing itself through the empty void 

This coupling is, well, let's just call it a tie.........

--------------------<*{{{{{-(

Image result for Brotherly Hug

Edit:

Days of our lives, All my children, As the world turns, all daytime soap operas, are looking for drama, such as this, in the form of writers.

If I were you two, I would apply immediately

This past year has been a virtual roller-coaster of a journey, for us all, watching this Hugfest unfold.........

Congratulations abound

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 12:25 AM

Happy christmas henry .

Image result for funny xmas gifs

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 12:30 AM

25% off philgolf guys .

Buy now .

You gotta make this your party game!

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 1:51 AM

Hello folks.  Henry here.    I hate to say this because I am a very humble person and I don't like blowing my  own horse, but I am currently on a very long winning streak playing Match Games.   Seems that "HENRY IS BACK".     For some reason, no one is able to beat me.    Could "the one and only", actually be the greatest player of all time who has ever lived?   I THINK SO!

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 2:14 AM

HenryKawa:
    Seems that "HENRY IS BACK".

And still "blowing your own horse". LMFAO

Edit--would this "horse your blowing", happen to belong to your local police force?

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 2:17 AM

HenryKawa:
    blowing my  own horse

You really are the best, some man for one man. And best of luck blowing your horse.

RSS