No need to hate.

You aren't.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 10:53 AM

HenryKawa:

craigswan:

No sorry - make that 14858 .

I know... the number changes slightly every day. lol.  I guess you know that.

"Slightly"  "every day" ?

More like changes every hour.  =|:-)

Henry - I guess the deep freeze up there thawed out enough to come back?

Next time you take a vacation "south", come to the Southeast US!  You will find out what the expression "It's not the heat, but the humidity" actually means!

• TedYoung1
    11 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 2:26 PM

Seems to me, HenryKawa, that I lasted longer than 5.

I DO have to say that your approach shots are awesome!

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 4:28 PM

TedYoung1:

Seems to me, HenryKawa, that I lasted longer than 5.

I DO have to say that your approach shots are awesome!

Thanks Ted.  It was fun and yes you lasted longer than 5 holes so that was good.  Keep practicing and try to upgrade your equipment.  Lets play again in a month or so.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 4:29 PM

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:

craigswan:

No sorry - make that 14858 .

I know... the number changes slightly every day. lol.  I guess you know that.

"Slightly"  "every day" ?

More like changes every hour.  =|:-)

Henry - I guess the deep freeze up there thawed out enough to come back?

Next time you take a vacation "south", come to the Southeast US!  You will find out what the expression "It's not the heat, but the humidity" actually means!

You never know.  Next year we may head that way.  I will definitely let you know if we do.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 11:34 PM

Sorry Folks.  I have not been around much lately.  A lot of ppl are asking me to come back and ruffle some feathers because its been very boring in the forums since I left, apparently.   I'm sorry to say, I am leaving the country again, so I won't be around for awhile.  I think I once or twice mentioned how incredibly wealthy I am in real life.  So its time to spend some of this cash.  We are going on a Mediterranean Cruise.  Starting in London, England and going on a Norwegian Cruise.  Also in my spare time, I've been driving an Uber for something to do.  But have to take 3 weeks off for the trip we are going on.   I know what you are saying.  If you are so wealthy, why drive an Uber.  Its kind of fun, and to get out of the house, get off the computer for awhile during the day... lots of reasons.  Today, I cleared 100.00 after paying for my fuel.  YAHOOOOO.. coffee money.  See you all when I get back.  I love you all.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:11 AM

You need to learn some geography henry .

London ain't near the mediterranean and norway is closer to greenland than the mediterranean , It,s in the baltic sea .

You will cruise right past st andrews so give me a wave .

Save sailing my friend .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:17 AM

Word of the day: MONTIVAGANT - wandering among the mountains.

'roaming in the gloaming'

Be sure to visit santa's grotto .

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 7:41 AM

You, too, might need to learn some geography, Craig. ;)

craigswan:

London ain't near the mediterranean and norway is closer to greenland than the mediterranean , It,s in the baltic sea .

That would be Sweden or Finland.

Norway is north and west of Sweden and has a coast to the Norwegian Sea (Nordmeer) and to the German Sea (Nordsee, east of Scotland).

Alas, the travel itinerary you are refering to is far more inconsistant.

Cheers!

RSS