Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 2:06 AM

BRANDOLINI'S LAW law holds that "the amount of energy needed to refute *** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it"

True of actual *** too - takes a lot more effort to shovel it than make it.

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 2:08 AM

Could this be golf .

PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE is a term for hitting a malfunctioning object until it works again.

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 3:14 AM

craigswan:
    Could this be golf .

NO

It is the current system of education in this country

Slam, how to pass a test, into the children's heads. Nothing else matters at this point.

Vocabulary is certainly lost in our system today......

-----------------------<*{{{{{-(

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 10:50 AM

Transform Any Toilet into a Nightlight.

Think about it –turning on the main bathroom light wakes people up (at the least, the person in the bathroom is jolted more than they would like). And doing your business in the dark... err, no thanks. The GlowBowl lights up the most important part of late night relief, with a soft glow that doesn’t wake anyone up. And it’s motion activated, so there’s no wasted electricity.

• craigswan
    30,962 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 11:44 AM

There's a reason that male golfers don't compete against female golfers. They're in a league of their own, and it would end in tears. It's time to apply this logic to the online world..

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 9:34 AM

RUBBISH!  I'M MAD!

Hey, WHAT?   I have not been around much lately.  I went to my profile page and someone changed the information on my STATUS info.   Who did it?   Maybe WGT Member Services?  I don't know!  I am unable to change it back.  I guess it's there for ever.   It says something about me being a good player or something like that.  I am too humble, so I don't really care for people saying things like that.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 9:49 AM

^^^^^^^

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 12:14 PM

HenryKawa:

RUBBISH!  I'M MAD!

Hey, WHAT?   I have not been around much lately.  I went to my profile page and someone changed the information on my STATUS info.   Who did it?   Maybe WGT Member Services?  I don't know!  I am unable to change it back.  I guess it's there for ever.   It says something about me being a good player or something like that.  I am too humble, so I don't really care for people saying things like that.

You think we can't see your activity?  And your blog?  and 95% of your posts?

Seriously, welcome back and be nice.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 9:38 PM

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:

RUBBISH!  I'M MAD!

You think we can't see your activity?  And your blog?  and 95% of your posts?

Seriously, welcome back and be nice.

LOL.  Thanks Larry.   Just kidding around. 

I won't be around too much until fall.   Good to see some activity in the forums,..

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 9:43 PM

HenryKawa:

LOL.  Thanks Larry.   Just kidding around. 

I won't be around too much until fall.   Good to see some activity in the forums,..

When does the freeze begin?  Here it may last several hours, either in December or January!

RSS