Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 12:21 AM

The Portuguese word for a strapless dress or top is “tomara que caia”, or “hope it falls down”.

Changing the subject quickly .

I never mentioned politics .

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 12:29 AM

I met my wife through playing golf.

She is French and couldn't speak English and I couldn't speak French, so there was little chance of us getting involved in any boring conversations - that's why we got married really quickly. 

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 3:34 AM

Research has shown that the act of walking through a doorway causes us to forget things, the theory being that it serves as an ‘event boundary’ in the mind, which separates episodes of activity and files them away. This might be why we often forget what we went into a room for.

I was thinking about this the other day and wondered if we could negate the effects of threshold memory loss by closing our eyes before we walk through a door.

I tried it. Didn't see the door was closed. Now I've got a sore head AND I forgot why

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 3:36 AM

For a small payment , club members will be able to use mulligans whenever they play .

This will only be possible in match play and stroke play situations .

In order to make use of this feature members will pay for their required number of mulligans in advance .

Once set up a large M button will appear allowing their score to be corrected to the improved score after their shot has been retaken .

In order to prevent abuse of the system , mulligan credits must have been purchased prior to the start of the round and cannot be transferred to friends in the form of gimmies .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 11:13 AM

BIG LIPS: 

Here is my question:  I saw this actress on a talk show on television.  She just got botox in her lips, and was very proud of her new look.  Does anyone else think that botox enhanced "BIG" lips looks ugly or is it just me?  Why do these beautiful actresses want to make themselves look ugly with the use of botox.  Some even put it in their back ends.   It just does not make sense to me.  I like the natural wholesome look in people (men and women).

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 11:59 AM

HenryKawa:

BIG LIPS: 

Here is my question:  I saw this actress on a talk show on television.  She just got botox in her lips, and was very proud of her new look.  Does anyone else think that botox enhanced "BIG" lips looks ugly or is it just me?  Why do these beautiful actress want to make themselves look ugly with the use of botox.  Some even put it in their back ends.   It just does not make sense to me.  I like the natural wholesome look in people (men and women).

Totally agree with you Henry.

I guess some people are too insecure to live with what God gave them and think they (or their plastic surgeon) can do better!  I've seen some horrible results and a lot of them cannot be undone!

Or course, neither of us would have that insecurity since we are so handsome.............

[] :- )

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 12:24 PM

Nicole Scherzinger is the latest to go under the knife .

She looks terrible .

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 12:35 AM

Ever wondered which celebrities you have outlived? You can find out at

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 12:46 AM

The Golden State Warriors basketball team now offer tickets to enter the stadium on game days (but no seat) for $100 each.

Just to clarify that is not a per game fee. It is for the entire season. You can enter the building, pay too much for food and watch the game on the TVs in the arena.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Sat, Apr 13 2019 3:47 AM

A recent UCL study on.' bullshitting (pretending to have expertise that they don't) found that males are more likely to *** than females, the wealthy are more likely to *** than the poor, and North Americans are the biggest bullshitters of any region studied..

Over to you Henry .

golf animated gif

RSS