Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 8:28 PM

that he had crossed some lines and wished to shed the image that many had of him..

Tried to quote this from the person(Ducati)that put it in his post.  Something is not working right, at least for me at the moment trying to quote, anyway.  Wasn't the person, but the words I desired to quote.  I had a duh moment, i now know what I was doing wrong, trying to quote.

This was a statement aimed at Henry, who as far as I can tell so far has changed his posting habits, 

BUT, WHY DO SOME OF YOU CONTINUE TO BAIT HIM.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 9:44 PM

so I can learn his sons name...….

No reason to act as he does during a match while getting throttled.

I want to know the real WGT kitten that would love to be a friend of a Cat.

Period,     hehehehehhehe

~t~

ain't never gonna be a friend of mine, son.

Or Dad, 

whate'r.

~txzdave~

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 9:49 PM

The worst disrespectful player during a match that I've ran over.

Disrespectful.              That's why I say don't worry.

Just quit your puppet show. 

Friend invite blinkin' lights and interruption tries, I hope all of your "friends" know the smell that's stinkin' up what they happened upon is what you do when you scurry away from a game that you asked to play and got a bit slayed. Actually all the way layed out for all Us to see sprout and talk about how you talk about digging' your head out of the trap you put yourself in.

Out or in shirts or skins,

I drove around and over you and nobody called foul, chickadee.

Carve your own. 

I know you,

Sincerely, 

~txzdave~

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 1:07 AM

The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human.

I have always been fond of the West African proverb "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 3:35 AM

Sail away from this sh it henry .

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 5:52 AM

craigswan:

Sail away from this sh it henry .

+1 ^^^^^^ what he said

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 7:15 AM

Time for a hug maybe .

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 7:19 AM

sometimes no .

Golf GIF

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 7:20 AM

sometimes yes .

Teaser—Mini Golf preview clip animation animade flag smiley ball put crazy golf mini golf teaser

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Mon, Mar 18 2019 7:25 AM

try fishing .

Fishing gone wrong  funny pics, funny gifs, funny videos, funny memes, funny jokes. LOL Pics app is for iOS, Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablet

RSS