Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 6:41 AM

I have often wished I had time to cultivate modesty... But I am too busy thinking about myself.

That thought does not sit well.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 6:51 AM

The homicide rate in New York is lower on rainy days..

Rainy days and Mondays?

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 6:53 AM

Saddam Hussein liked to be greeted with a kiss on the armpit.

I knew there was something odd about that chap. Couldn't put my finger on it.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 7:05 AM

Word of the day: ALAN-ALAN (Malay) - a buffoon, or someone who acts the fool.

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 1:24 PM

HenryKawa:

MARK.  You are entitled to believe what ever you want.  However, I did meet someone from WGT in person.  He has seen my credentials.   He also knows my real name and can verify from NUMEROUS sources that I am who I say I am.   I asked him not to reveal my real name and personal information because I've had some nasty threats over the years and would prefer that people I have not met in person not have access to my personal information.  My photo has been posted and he had substantiated everything regarding our meeting.

Really Henry?!

Yea the picture of two guys sitting at the same table is the best proof you can ever produce.

One unknown guy (who could be you or your buddy) vouches for another unknown guy, yup that is a kind of proof that closes 99% criminal cases and secures convictions. :D

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 5:38 PM

And.

Do you even have a son that would claim your claims?

Would he admit to what you claim to be is anything worth claiming?

I'd think your response would not answer any one or any thing that you can't.

You are caught. You will remain here only for the fact that you generate traffic.

Bad traffic.                   I want to play your (son)

I and we need to know how to play your son.

Tell your son to post on someone's wall.

I want to play your game now. Tell your son to try to friend me. Send me a wall post.

I quit smokin' cigarettes but I still get fired up, son.      ~t~

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 6:18 PM

MARKDMK:

HenryKawa:

MARK.  You are entitled to believe what ever you want.  However, I did meet someone from WGT in person.  He has seen my credentials.   He also knows my real name and can verify from NUMEROUS sources that I am who I say I am.   I asked him not to reveal my real name and personal information because I've had some nasty threats over the years and would prefer that people I have not met in person not have access to my personal information.  My photo has been posted and he had substantiated everything regarding our meeting.

Really Henry?!

Yea the picture of two guys sitting at the same table is the best proof you can ever produce.

One unknown guy (who could be you or your buddy) vouches for another unknown guy, yup that is a kind of proof that closes 99% criminal cases and secures convictions. :D

I think there are people who know ducati916 and would vouch for his honesty - he's the one that posted the photo of himself and me.  Anyways, it doesn't matter if you don't believe.  I just ask that you be polite and not violate WGT posting rules.   Thank you.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 7:49 PM

MARKDMK:

HenryKawa:

Really Henry?!

Mark, you don't know me and have no reason to believe, or not believe what I said/posted. I'm not exactly an unknown player though...having spent some time with the late great Andyson and having played WGT with the likes of YJ, Yancy, Romax, Bags, Jimbog,  etc..  I too, in the past, had called out Henry and some of his posts regarding his past, achievements, status, etc.  To be honest, I wasn't sure he would follow through on his promise to meet up here in Phoenix. To my surprise, and his credit, he did so...Coming to a golf course on my side of town that was over an hour from where he was staying.  Anyway, like I said, you still have no reason to believe me, but, once we met, he was very forthcoming, shared some of his past via some things he both gave to me, and showed me. I can't speak to some of his other past posts and claims, other than to say that he has acknowledged here in these forums, that he had crossed some lines and wished to shed the image that many had of him.

As far as txzdave and what is going on there...or isn't going on there, I can't speak to what I don't know.

At least for me, I'll take him at his word in any direct dealings I may have with him from here forwards....disclaimer being, I think he still enjoys some of the banter and comments that question his motives or actions...but, I also believe he was hurt by some of the responses...even though he may have actually provoked them.

Anyway, I hope he comes back this way again next year and that we get to play a round....Pretty sure I will video some of it and leave him with an 0-1 IRL match play record against WGT players. Up for the challenge Henry?

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Mar 17 2019 8:00 PM

Kind of prompts me to share a little more...since I am kind of an unknown guy (same guy in the picture with Henry though)....here is what I do best.....anyone ever in Phoenix and want to play some racquetball...let me know.

RSS