Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 1:53 AM

People with cold water being poured into their left ear tend to be less optimistic about their health..

People on fire tend to be less optimistic about their health..

If I had ANY liquid of ANY temperature being poured unwillingly into ANY of my orifices, I'd be less optimistic about MANY things!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 4:53 AM

craigswan:

People with cold water being poured into their left ear tend to be less optimistic about their health..

People on fire tend to be less optimistic about their health..

If I had ANY liquid of ANY temperature being poured unwillingly into ANY of my orifices, I'd be less optimistic about MANY things!

With the above as options I don't think water being poured in my ear would be my main cause for complaint :-/

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 5:35 AM

In 18th-century America bribing potential voters with free booze was known as ‘swilling the planters with bumbo’.

They actually made custom glass bottles for such boozy bribes, which are now collector's items.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 5:55 AM

Be lucky .

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 10:48 AM

HenryKawa:

MARKDMK:

I bet that Henry Kawa would beat this record very easily at room temperature if he have been forced  to tell who he really is.  :D

Mark, everyone knows who I am.  I've always told the absolute truth about who I am.  I am a retired cop after 37 years on a major police service in Western Canada.  I have 3 grown children and 2 grand children.  I am a self made millionaire, from investments and Real Estate.  I used to wind people up on WGT by claiming to be the BEST WGT player of all time.   I don't do that any more.  What else do you want to know?  Want me to keep going.  OKAY!   I am probably the smartest person on WGT and for sure the best looking!   "THEY" say I am the most interesting man in the world!  LOL (put that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL).  Just kidding of course (a glimpse of the "OLD" Henry - I was an idiot).

The true Henry is nobody (expect you) here on WGT really knows who you are, you could be a guy who had worked most of his adult life as a night watchman and reading all those books at work about great detectives and police inspectors and dreaming about having their jobs; you might also got lucky in marrying a smart woman who is the self made millionaire and takes you on all those vacations.

So you see Henry so far you have proven absolutely nothing about who you are, your claims are not a proof.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 3:19 PM

MARK.  You are entitled to believe what ever you want.  However, I did meet someone from WGT in person.  He has seen my credentials.   He also knows my real name and can verify from NUMEROUS sources that I am who I say I am.   I asked him not to reveal my real name and personal information because I've had some nasty threats over the years and would prefer that people I have not met in person not have access to my personal information.  My photo has been posted and he had substantiated everything regarding our meeting.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:56 AM

Word of the day: ACOSMIST - someone who denies their  existence .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:57 AM

It's all a dream.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 5:00 AM

Escalators transport people most efficiently when everybody on them is stood still.

Maybe Maintaining a walking pace would seem to be better: you don’t add gaps at the end, and you don’t get a queue at the start..

OR

If you're going to stand still, stand on the left ffs. Let us non lazy folk walk down the right.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Mar 16 2019 5:05 AM

Keep  a notebook in which you can  jot down useful insults and unpleasant remarks that occurred to you .

We can call it twitter .

You big donkey!

RSS