Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 9:05 AM

HenryKawa:
    Mark, everyone knows who I am.  I've always told the absolute truth about who I am.  I am a retired cop after 37 years on a major police service in Western Canada.  I have 3 grown children and 2 grand children.  I am a self made millionaire, from investments and Real Estate.  I used to wind people up on WGT by claiming to be the BEST WGT player of all time.   I don't do that any more.  What else do you want to know?  Want me to keep going.  OKAY!   I am probably the smartest person on WGT and for sure the best looking!
    Whatever you say, you are most certainly the guy with a record-breaking no. of "I"s in his posts ;)

(in this one, 10)

HenryKawa:
    "THEY" say I am the most interesting man in the world!
    And what was it that you don't do any more?

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 9:14 AM

What are these good threads .

Golf Animated Gif - Clipart library

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 10:49 AM

LOL.  Just kidding of course alosso - a glimpse of the "old"Henry.  I was an idiot. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 3:30 PM

craigswan:

What are these good threads .

You should know - you post in every thread here, right?

BTW - where did you get that gif of me on the course?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 11:03 PM
    HenryKawa:

MARKDMK:

I bet that Henry Kawa would beat this record very easily at room temperature if he have been forced  to tell who he really is.  :D

Mark, everyone knows who I am.  I've always told the absolute truth about who I am.  I am a retired cop after 37 years on a major police service in Western Canada.  I have 3 grown children and 2 grand children.  I am a self made millionaire, from investments and Real Estate.  I used to wind people up on WGT by claiming to be the BEST WGT player of all time.   I don't do that any more.  What else do you want to know?  Want me to keep going.  OKAY!   I am probably the smartest person on WGT and for sure the best looking!   "THEY" say I am the most interesting man in the world!  LOL (put that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL).  Just kidding of course (a glimpse of the "OLD" Henry - I was an idiot).

“was”???

https://youtu.be/uIPS4LyveJs
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 1:38 AM

It is a little embarrassing that after forty-five years of research and study, the best advice I can give people is to be a little kinder to each other.

Don't talk to them when they're on the toilet. Or when you're on the toilet. Or while the toilet is flushing.

But people are more often than not ruthless, witless and charmless..

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 1:39 AM

The March March march is a march that takes place in March in March, Cambridgeshire.

I lived in March for 11 years and never saw a march in March.

My sister was born in March but her birthdays in April..

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 1:44 AM

The University of Glasgow found that the Scots have 421 different words for snow.

The Irish have 1421 different words for rain and they are all preceded by a profanity.

If they both  have some whisky I think they can have a conversation with anybody.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 1:46 AM

Albert Einstein was declared unfit to serve in the Swiss military due to flat feet, varicose veins and ‘excessive foot perspiration’.

Imagine charging in to battle and slipping on the insides of your own shoes..

He, also sensibly, decided that socks were unnecessary, so didn't wear them.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Mar 15 2019 1:48 AM

It takes between 7 and 21 days to make a single jelly bean.

And how long does it take for a jelly bean plant to grow from it? Because i have  been waiting years and nothing has grown.

RSS