Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Sun, Jul 2 2023 5:04 AM (1,956 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 9:13 PM

opyeuclid:

One of the  " Best "  players here in WGT land just won a prize . 

OPY

That he did!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 9:15 PM

HenryKawa:
    However, since the arrival of the new Henry, the forums seemed to have dried up.  Fewer comments on this thread for sure.

Plenty of other threads are doing fine - Quite a few good new ones, too.  

Be good and be nice.  We all need to do that.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2019 3:50 AM

In hot conditions, most people can sweat around one litre per hour. The highest recorded rate is about 3.5 litres per hour.

Challenge accepted! .

I've noticed I drink way more but pee less often. So I think I sweat pure orange juice.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sat, Mar 9 2019 1:27 PM

Visiting a friend .

I've just had a poo and now it won't flush. How can I get rid of it? It's not floating but doesn't seem to want to shift,

When my poop wouldn't flush—a clear-eyed horror that all of us, if we're being honest with ourselves, know well—i threw it out of his bathroom window, where it became trapped between an internal and external layer of glass like a flower pressed between the pages of book..

It was a panic response and within seconds I knew I'd made a terrible mistake .

Shakespeare wrote, "cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once," but I say: Shakespeare lacked imagination. Only the truly valiant would admit to trapping a sh it in a window .

Death seems easier, if we're being honest.

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2019 11:24 AM

craigswan:

In hot conditions, most people can sweat around one litre per hour. The highest recorded rate is about 3.5 litres per hour.

I bet that Henry Kawa would beat this record very easily at room temperature if he have been forced  to tell who he really is.  :D

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2019 6:45 PM

DoctorLarry:

HenryKawa:
    However, since the arrival of the new Henry, the forums seemed to have dried up.  Fewer comments on this thread for sure.

Plenty of other threads are doing fine - Quite a few good new ones, too.  

Be good and be nice.  We all need to do that.

Okay, thanks Larry.  I will check it out.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 3:41 AM

fire .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 3:42 AM

water .

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Mar 11 2019 4:35 PM

craigswan:

water .

im dead!

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2019 7:55 AM

MARKDMK:

I bet that Henry Kawa would beat this record very easily at room temperature if he have been forced  to tell who he really is.  :D

Mark, everyone knows who I am.  I've always told the absolute truth about who I am.  I am a retired cop after 37 years on a major police service in Western Canada.  I have 3 grown children and 2 grand children.  I am a self made millionaire, from investments and Real Estate.  I used to wind people up on WGT by claiming to be the BEST WGT player of all time.   I don't do that any more.  What else do you want to know?  Want me to keep going.  OKAY!   I am probably the smartest person on WGT and for sure the best looking!   "THEY" say I am the most interesting man in the world!  LOL (put that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL).  Just kidding of course (a glimpse of the "OLD" Henry - I was an idiot).

RSS