Forums

Help › Forums

Best WGT Player of all Time!

Fri, Apr 12 2024 1:42 PM (1,957 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:21 AM

fatdan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7AKPgBB_R4

this is what I clean w/ steelwool, whatever it is lol

Thanks Dan, but my furnaces are much older.  I did find this video which shows how to change the thermocouple.  I am told only a qualified gas fitter is supposed to change them.  Too late, I already did it, so don't tell my insurance company should my house burn down.  lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeRZ5ByT-rw

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:24 PM

I think the "OLD" Henry is getting ready to return to the forums.   The new Henry is too boring.  lol.  

Lets have a vote! 

OLD HENRY???                   NEW HENRY???

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:37 PM

u win Old H..and so does wgt

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:49 PM

HenryKawa:

I think the "OLD" Henry is getting ready to return to the forums.   The new Henry is too boring.  lol.  

Lets have a vote! 

OLD HENRY???                   NEW HENRY???

Boring.  So you made it about a month this time huh?  

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:59 PM

Amazing! I actually thought you wouldn't morf back until this thread had 1 more post than renni's old thread, then turn stupid again LOL, Oh well!

What is really funny is that you think people really care....it only boils down to "do I come to this thread every day", or "avoid the nonsense and peek in every month or so" LMAO, not old or new HK LOL

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 7:10 PM

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 9:36 PM

HenryKawa:
    Lets have a vote! 

NO TROLL!

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:23 AM

both .

old henry and new henry .

twins .

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 4:26 PM

fatdan:

Amazing! I actually thought you wouldn't morf back until this thread had 1 more post than renni's old thread, then turn stupid again LOL, Oh well!

What is really funny is that you think people really care....it only boils down to "do I come to this thread every day", or "avoid the nonsense and peek in every month or so" LMAO, not old or new HK LOL

Dan.  I don't really want to be stupid again.  However, since the arrival of the new Henry, the forums seemed to have dried up.  Fewer comments on this thread for sure.

Your right Dan, probably not too many people really care one way or another.   So for the people who don't care, it doesn't matter what I do, but for the ones who do care it seems to be divided... so my preference is to show people the normal decent human being that I am in real life.   It's settled then - old Henry is gone for ever!

Thank you for your comments.

HK.

(alosso.  Don't worry.  No more Troll.  Can you unblock me from your profile page?    I wanted to talk to you away from the forums, but you and a lot of other people have me blocked.  I was hoping to get a second chance from all those people.  Thanks).

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Mar 8 2019 4:58 PM

One of the  " Best "  players here in WGT land just won a prize . 

OPY

RSS