Putting Tip: Distance Control

Mon, Jan 2 2023 5:14 PM (1,173 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 11:44 AM

Buggyyy:

SGTBilko:

SGTBilko:

Why go through all the calculations up above. What the average guy wants is something that they can quickly eye to know where they are on their speed selection here just download my putter pal and the wind calculator. This is free but if you want to donate a sleeve of balls I will gladly accept them. LOL

Bilko's Putter Pal Website

Current putters available are Daytona, Redwood, Nike, Max, Ghost & Spider. Other putters can be added upon request

Also I just added the new modified wind calculator

I have found the error on the headwind problem, thanks for the catch..I will post the corrected file later today on the site.

I don't have Excel, but I really want to use this feature. I have it downloaded on my Mom's PC, but she doesn't like me using her PC.

I have an online version but it is the basic version (headwind and tailwind only) plus the putter calculator. You can use this since you do not have excel

Here is the link 

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 12:28 PM

SGTBilko:

Buggyyy:

SGTBilko:

SGTBilko:

Why go through all the calculations up above. What the average guy wants is something that they can quickly eye to know where they are on their speed selection here just download my putter pal and the wind calculator. This is free but if you want to donate a sleeve of balls I will gladly accept them. LOL

Bilko's Putter Pal Website

Current putters available are Daytona, Redwood, Nike, Max, Ghost & Spider. Other putters can be added upon request

Also I just added the new modified wind calculator

I have found the error on the headwind problem, thanks for the catch..I will post the corrected file later today on the site.

I don't have Excel, but I really want to use this feature. I have it downloaded on my Mom's PC, but she doesn't like me using her PC.

I have an online version but it is the basic version (headwind and tailwind only) plus the putter calculator. You can use this since you do not have excel

Here is the link 

I found a website that allows you to view this document. Can I have the new one?

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 1:55 PM

Buggyyy:
    I found a website that allows you to view this document. Can I have the new one?

no, the free viewer will not work, you will have to have either the full version or use the link
    but if you want it you can go to the website and download it anyways

bilko's putter pal 

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 2:19 PM

SGTBilko:

Buggyyy:

no, the free viewer will not work, you will have to have either the full version or use the link
    but if you want it you can go to the website and download it anyways

bilko's putter pal 

It does work. All you have to do is click edit, and then you change the numbers.

• tbsholer
    6 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 9:43 AM

hi, can somebody please advise how to remove the putter pal application. Thank you in advance

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2012 1:08 PM

Don't like that little S.O.B., huh?

Go into menu, then options, then scroll way down.  Turn it off.

• soogreyhounds
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 12:19 PM

thank for the help have a great new year see you on thecourse

soogreyhounds

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 7:05 PM

Middle4man:

The increments on the 150-foot scale are 15 feet. It's a crying shame that I know that, but it helped me two-putt from 71 feet on the 18th at Bethpage on the last day of qualifying, so I can't fuss too much.

10 movements for men

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:52 AM

YankeeJim:

Bluegrasshoser:
    What do the moving small white lines that travel toward the center large white line represent?

The only thing that moves by itself on the greens are those white dots (lines?) and they are showing you how that part of the green is sloped. They always roll downhill.

I think he id referring to the forgiveness bar as it shrinks. 

• TK09
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 9:32 AM

when reading the faq I have taken the tips for putting and put them to use, and the out come is I can par every hole, maybe even a birdie once in a while BUT the strokes are for the green only, I have found that it is very easy to 4 putt on a par 4 hole, so I'm going to be one hell of a miniature golfer....lmfao

RSS