Forums

Help › Forums

Putting Tip: Distance Control

Mon, Jan 2 2023 5:14 PM (1,173 replies)
    306 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 3:01 AM

Thanks much but what is the color orange ? Up or down? Thank you I await your reply.

• Moostrodamus
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 12:03 PM

This is an excellent tutorial...looking forward to pummeling my friend into submission the next time i play. Is crying allowed in golf? I HOPE SO!...easily dropped 5 shots per game after reading this...revenge will be mine..

MWAHAHAHAHA....hahaha

Moo

• TamMcBam
    50 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 12:22 PM

Solid concept but the wind is totally off. Had one earlier and i decided to try it out 172 from hole with 11 headwind and it say's go 190. Ofcouse i add close to 5 percent which under the old chart would had give me 180 but this new one gives 190 so dont use it in  a ready go or you will break your screen.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:47 PM

76086:

Thanks much but what is the color orange ? Up or down? Thank you I await your reply.

Red, orange and yellow are all downhill rollers. 

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 4:44 PM

TamMcBam:

Solid concept but the wind is totally off. Had one earlier and i decided to try it out 172 from hole with 11 headwind and it say's go 190. Ofcouse i add close to 5 percent which under the old chart would had give me 180 but this new one gives 190 so dont use it in  a ready go or you will break your screen.

Yup and the one on his page 141 8 ft up and 20 in the face me and a few talked bout it over skype and we all said we would hit bout 150 no spin or 160 full bs but 170 is way long unless it.s going by starter balls.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 1:38 PM

TamMcBam:

see below

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 1:45 PM

notonthis:

TamMcBam:

Yup and the one on his page 141 8 ft up and 20 in the face me and a few talked bout it over skype and we all said we would hit bout 150 no spin or 160 full bs but 170 is way long unless it.s going by starter balls.

It is configured for starter, I have one for nike as well. Man you think I just give everything away without being asked...Geezzeee! Seriously though it has been a long and busy week and I just now got the chance to add them in. Oldbay Runner version calculates different than mine, I apologize I had not added the original since it was still available on here under a different link.

I added it to the website as well as the classic version which is the only one I use, its just a preference thing. Classic one is designed around Callaway and Nike....

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2012 2:19 PM

notonthis:

TamMcBam:

This is the one I use, since it was the first one I designed I still only use it. Here is what you would come up with without any elevation added in or taken out.. This is more accurate with the nike ball.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 8:34 AM

SGTBilko:

Why go through all the calculations up above. What the average guy wants is something that they can quickly eye to know where they are on their speed selection here just download my putter pal and the wind calculator. This is free but if you want to donate a sleeve of balls I will gladly accept them. LOL

Bilko's Putter Pal Website

Current putters available are Daytona, Redwood, Nike, Max, Ghost & Spider. Other putters can be added upon request

Also I just added the new modified wind calculator

I have found the error on the headwind problem, thanks for the catch..I will post the corrected file later today on the site.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2012 8:54 AM

SGTBilko:

SGTBilko:

Why go through all the calculations up above. What the average guy wants is something that they can quickly eye to know where they are on their speed selection here just download my putter pal and the wind calculator. This is free but if you want to donate a sleeve of balls I will gladly accept them. LOL

Bilko's Putter Pal Website

Current putters available are Daytona, Redwood, Nike, Max, Ghost & Spider. Other putters can be added upon request

Also I just added the new modified wind calculator

I have found the error on the headwind problem, thanks for the catch..I will post the corrected file later today on the site.

I don't have Excel, but I really want to use this feature. I have it downloaded on my Mom's PC, but she doesn't like me using her PC.

RSS