Mon, Jan 2 2023 5:14 PM (1,173 replies)
  • timebokan
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 5:41 AM

ottimo

• ciasrw
    6 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2012 11:33 PM
    I made a putting calculator on excel and I'm making it public because I'm enjoying it so much. This is where to find it: https://sites.google.com/site/wgtputtingcalculator/home
    and this is how it looks and works
    Please find the putting calculator on the DOWNLOAD FILE link
    This calculator works great with uphill putts but still have to work on downhill putts
    I will update
    Just can't figure out why the if function is freaking out with negative elevations...
    If anyone have a clue please help out
    How to use:
    1. Open the excel file and keep it in the background
    2. Open WGT game and overlay it on top of the excel shot % bar in red and green
    3. Align the swing meter with the shot % bar
    Enjot putting!
    Spread the word, open source it!
  • PaulPfaff
    2 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 12:02 AM

my putting still lousy

• Spiker
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 6:19 AM

Well done

• sandaw
    56 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 3:34 PM

I got some good tips,especially the colour of the grid lines changing.

paul

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 3:38 AM

Oh, when is this going to occur?

Is it gonna be better or more mess up like the Meter is?

I cannot understand why they cannot fix the Meter and make the game more stable as well. This is getting totally ridiculous!

If they would just make the game and Meter better and more stable, then we all be much better off!

The Putting tips you been giving us, is spot on! Good Job on this part of our 1/3rd of the game.

• Bluegrasshoser
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 4:48 AM

Thanks, excellent guide. 

QUESTION:  What do the moving small white lines that travel toward the center large white line represent?  I've looked around, and asked, but no one seems to know.

Any help will be appreciated.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 10:09 AM

Bluegrasshoser:
    What do the moving small white lines that travel toward the center large white line represent?

The only thing that moves by itself on the greens are those white dots (lines?) and they are showing you how that part of the green is sloped. They always roll downhill.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 10:24 AM

YankeeJim:
    They always roll downhill.

Except for when I tilt my laptop to the side.  Then they roll uphill.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 10:57 AM

Why go through all the calculations up above. What the average guy wants is something that they can quickly eye to know where they are on their speed selection here just download my putter pal and the wind calculator. This is free but if you want to donate a sleeve of balls I will gladly accept them. LOL

Bilko's Putter Pal Website

Current putters available are Daytona, Redwood, Nike, Max, Ghost & Spider. Other putters can be added upon request

Also I just added the new modified wind calculator

RSS