Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 6 2018 4:37 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Enigmatist
    57 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 3:50 AM
    I’ve been playing on a tablet for a while now and using the mobile app game avatar(s). Is there anyway I can export the several avatars I had when I played the game on a PC?
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:26 AM

I don't know as I have no access to the mobile game but, you could Try here

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 4:47 AM

No. The avatars on mobile  version are on the mobile version only and the purchased avatars on the web version of the game are on the web version only. 

• Enigmatist
    57 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 11:58 AM
    Thank you Scott Thank you Bob
  • Enigmatist
    57 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 10:08 AM
    On a separate issue, could someone enlighten me on another avatar/apparel query. The 31/10/18 logging on process was greeted by a notice about the Halloween freebies of a Halloween ball effect a a blue “boo” T Shirt bonus. The ball effect was received bot not the shirt. It’s nowhere to be seen on the Apparel tab. Is this only available to those playing on PC?
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 2:20 PM

Did you log on that day?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 8:03 PM

Enigmatist:
    On a separate issue, could someone enlighten me on another avatar/apparel query. The 31/10/18 logging on process was greeted by a notice about the Halloween freebies of a Halloween ball effect a a blue “boo” T Shirt bonus. The ball effect was received bot not the shirt. It’s nowhere to be seen on the Apparel tab. Is this only available to those playing on PC?

Actually it’s the other way around. It is a mobile only apparel item. 

• Enigmatist
    57 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 12:19 AM
    DonCaron:

Did you log on that day?

Yes
  • Enigmatist
    57 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 12:20 AM
    borntobesting:

Enigmatist:

Actually it’s the other way around. It is a mobile only apparel item. 

OK. Thanks for that information. I guess it may be hiding somewhere then.
  • PonyGold
    68 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 12:37 AM

Enigmatist:
    The ball effect was received bot not the shirt. It’s nowhere to be seen on the Apparel tab. 

Same thing. I got it by logging in and out through web client, on that day, and logging in again on mobile.

• PAGES
RSS