Forums

Help › Forums

We are Looking for New Members at the Auld Muckers Country Club.

Fri, Jun 7 2019 11:52 AM (85 replies)
  • BugsyTwo0
    492 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:52 AM

Totally agree with Kazza's observation - we should have more female members.

Great club for those that appreciate the convivial club atmosphere.

The more experienced players are welcome, but we also seriously appreciate players that want to advance and play with experienced players in order to pick up tips etc.

Lot's of different competitions - for all tastes / preferences.

• boleon74
    865 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2018 1:37 AM

We got a new member from reading this page and now enjoying his time and playing other member in the Auld Muckers.

So, why are you not in the Muckers and enjoying the benefits of being in such an active club with friendly members?

If you want anymore information about the Auld Muckers, send me a message or a friend request and we could have a game and I can answer any of your questions as we go for a walk hitting a ball around. 

Keep rocketing them on and smooth greens.

boleon74

• Bobbylanka
    893 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2018 2:33 AM

I was invited to join this CC in 2017 as a Tour Pro, while living in Sri Lanka, that caused a few problems because of the time difference but all members were very flexible. I am now also a Director.

I am back in the UK now, which is much more convenient for everyone, and Last night I advanced to Tour Master after nearly 12 month at Master! Until about 6 months ago, I was only using pitch and chip in my short game, but read a post on our forum about the flop shot and tried it, now I use this where ever I can on the Short Game!

I 100% agree ladies are very under represented and I would like to see many more ladies joining us. I would however disagree with a ladies league, as I believe ladies are more than capable of holding their own! Male members are removed from the club if untoward comments are made!

I would also like to see many more lower ranked players join us, the higher ranked players are very patient (they have to be with me) lol.

Come an join us, even give us a try for a month or two!

Bobbylanka

• boleon74
    865 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2018 10:28 AM

Bump

• boleon74
    865 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2018 4:36 PM

Bump

• boleon74
    865 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 7:57 AM

bump

• boleon74
    865 Posts
    Sun, Nov 4 2018 9:13 AM

Bump

• boleon74
    865 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2018 11:22 AM

Bump

• boleon74
    865 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 3:58 AM

Another new member who will be starting to enjoy his time in the Auld Muckers.

So, why are you not here to? 

Come on, join the Auld Muckers, loads going on and all for fun and enjoyment of this game. Message me if you are interested or just want a bit more information about what is going on.  

We don't bite.

• bigjoeman07
    1,534 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 11:09 AM

bump

RSS