Forums

Help › Forums

Skies...

Wed, Oct 31 2018 6:15 AM (26 replies)
  • LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 1:43 PM

For the record, i'm just suggest for a different set of skies, if exist the option of put them in the existing courses

Its not needed the desvirtuation of the thread with other ''things'', and in case a NO is the answer, a member of the staff should be answ, i mean someone who REALLY knows if is possible or not

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 1:52 PM

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 1:57 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    in case a NO is the answer, a member of the staff should be answ, i mean someone who REALLY knows if is possible or not
    These answers aren't given here. You'd have to move yourself to SF and prove to have enough influence ;)

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 2:14 PM

alosso:

LEDzZzEPP:
    in case a NO is the answer, a member of the staff should be answ, i mean someone who REALLY knows if is possible or not
    These answers aren't given here. You'd have to move yourself to SF and prove to have enough influence ;)

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 2:16 PM

What's that? Neglect? Opposition?

-v please!

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 7:42 PM

The idea come from play Links2003, where you can choose a set of different skies to show at any course, is a 3D base game software, maybe here are not possible to have, or these guys just dont know how do it

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 10:00 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    The idea come from play Links2003, where you can choose a set of different skies to show at any course, is a 3D base game software, maybe here are not possible to have, or these guys just dont know how do it

As soon as you mentioned about different settings of sky, Links came to my mind as well. :-)

Although your idea is awesome and worth to be considered, my gut tells me it'd probably cause more issues to the game as Don pointed out.

Right now we need stability, not extended refinement IMHO.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 11:18 PM

I'm aware that other games show other options. Alas, they don't show real pictures!

But why would you cross out my reply?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 3:14 AM

Let's put ourselves in WGT headquarters and imagine the response to the mod/dev who brings this up during a meeting...more courses, additional pin locations, better playability, OR sky options?

You're fired!

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 3:42 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

LEDzZzEPP:

As soon as you mentioned about different settings of sky, Links came to my mind as well. :-)

Although your idea is awesome and worth to be considered, my gut tells me it'd probably cause more issues to the game as Don pointed out.

Right now we need stability, not extended refinement IMHO.

Yes, I understand what you say, I don't think change the image of one sky in some courses can cause ''instability'', its a static image, in Links they use a 360° scale image of ONE sky to play at any course, there are a lot of skies,..clear, cover, sunrise, afternoon etc, here maybe they can't use that option, just a suggest to see & feel the same course a bit different

Saludos

RSS