Forums

Help › Forums

Club Owner No Longer Has Ability To Contact Individual Club Members

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 25 2018 8:49 AM (3 replies)
  • ethylplant
    24 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 6:28 AM

After the last forced update a few weeks ago, I can no longer contact my club members individually, or directly. I am the owner of the club, and have been contacting them individually since I took ownership of the club back in February. 

I even reloaded the forced update, but it did not change a thing, This is both on Mobil deices, and PC. 

What can I do to fix this. Not all messages I want to send out should go to ALL club members at the same time.

There used to be a button at top of screen on the Friends profile that said "Send Message". That has disappeared. 

Any help. or suggestions?

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 10:30 AM

Have you tried deleting your cookies clearing cache and browser ? If not then try that and then log out and back in . This will usually reload the game and all files properly . You may also have to try a different browser if the above steps dont work . So hope this helps with your problem . 

• ethylplant
    24 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 3:30 AM

Hi Lonnie!

Thanks for the response. Didn't make a bit of difference.

There are times when I want to contact my club Directors only, and up until this forced update, which by the way has many, many issues, I was able to contact members individually. 

Now, it's like part of the new update was tp remove this ability. 

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 8:49 AM

Contact WGT customer support directly with this problem. 

https://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

RSS