Help › Forums

WGT newbie

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 11 2018 11:47 AM (21 replies)
  • JZoll2
    23 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 9:24 AM

Ladychipper:
    I wait about 30 sec. and try again and usually can get more.

Yes it does seem to be a timed thing, During my week of solely collecting 2cr videos, I was often only waiting about 7 seconds and "Carnival Catapult" basically bought my clubs. On my best day I collected 1600+ cr.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 9:27 AM

Worked fine for me this morning. Got my usual amount for an hour of watching

• JZoll2
    23 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 11:10 AM

Thank you Ladychipper and twinponds, I would message both of you but I can't figure out how to do that. Still learning my way around here I guess.

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 10:31 AM

JZoll2:

Thank you Ladychipper and twinponds, I would message both of you but I can't figure out how to do that. Still learning my way around here I guess.

You are most welcome.  To message me, click on my user name "Ladychipper" once on my page then click on "Send Message" at the top under Golfer Profile.  Getting into a country club would help you a lot and I sent you an invite to ours so think about that.

Blessings,

Marion :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 10:38 AM

The invites light up on your profile page above your friend's list.  :-)  The People Club is the club I sent you an invite to. 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 11:43 AM

You are welcome! Also, when you receive a message, the "my Messages"  tab will turn green on your profile page. It is located just above the "PLAY NOW" button, to the left. I see that your posts are delayed here in the forum. that is common practice for new members, posts go through moderation for a while before they appear.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 12:23 PM

JZoll2:
    "Carnival Catapult" basically bought my clubs

If I lob one more beach ball onto the poop deck I think they'll have me committed :-).

• ABlackwood1
    18 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 4:40 PM

don't waste money on balls, buy the better spin wedges and the hack ball does fine 

2,111 Posts
    Sat, Nov 10 2018 12:33 PM

Greetings!

I've sent you an invitation to our country club! We have much to offer and we can most definitely help your with improving your game!

Phil

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 10:37 AM

Christmas is coming. Being new you wouldn't know about the Santa's we have around here.

Look for a thread in the forum a week or two before Christmas.

You never know, one of the Santa's might just drop a few things down your chimney.

On a side note. You might want to consider LadyChipper's invite to The Peoples Club.

It's an established and respected club.

RSS