Forums

Help › Forums

New Courses

Fri, Mar 8 2019 4:34 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • johnhanus
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2018 2:00 PM

Frankly I'm tired of playing the same courses all the time can we change courses more often,really would love to see Oakmont CC added as available course. Thanks

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2018 2:56 PM

johnhanus:

Frankly I'm tired of playing the same courses all the time can we change courses more often,really would love to see Oakmont CC added as available course. Thanks

Wait.  You joined 9 years ago and ask this?  I have been here much less time and have seen requests for new courses in beaucoup threads.  Also, Oakmont was in the game and was officially (but not completely) removed in 2017 (I believe).  There was a back door, but it seemed to have recently closed for good (so it probably won't come back).

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2018 4:04 PM

johnhanus:

How can you be tired you arent playing that much . You`re only L75 Master with 389 ranked rounds you dont play A/S and have only played about 30 rounds of M/P . All of that in just the last 9 years no way you can be tired . The fact that you missed Oakmont shows just how little time you have spent playing the game .The fact that you didnt even know that Oakmont was in the game for years also says it all .

I have been here for only 7 years but have played every day and Im not tired of the game . You`ve been away for a very long time so give the game a chance.  Go play up to Legend tier then come back and complain about the game and being tired of playing .

• johnhanus
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 1:08 PM

Id did play Oakmont when it was available, you have no idea where and when I play I have a full time job which doesn't give me as much time as some of you playing.  Simply put  would have liked to see Oakmont come back.  I am from Pittsburgh Pa and think that Oakmont deserves to be up there as much as pebble beach which is always there

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 3:17 PM

lonniescott711:
    How can you be tired you arent playing that much .

My guess, and that's what it is, would be he's played a fair bit more than you recently and is certainly a currently good customer to wgt.

Just to show how little he plays:

December 27, 2018

johnhanus purchased the Callaway Chrome Soft Ball (L43+) in the Pro Shop.

December 25, 2018
    December 21, 2018
    December 17, 2018
    December 14, 2018
    December 11, 2018
    December 07, 2018
    johnhanus purchased the Srixon Z-STAR XV Ball (L13+) in the Pro Shop.
    December 01, 2018
    johnhanus purchased the TaylorMade TP5 Ball (L7+) in the Pro Shop.
    I know the retort will be along the lines of I'm a troll and he hits all the balls in the water, but as usual there was no need for even the first aggresive response.  The initial post was a poite request to wgt, albeit one extremely unlikely to be succesful. His playing history etc have absolutely nothing to do with him wanting Oakmont available to play.
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 4:14 PM

DodgyPutter:
    My guess, and that's what it is, would be he's played a fair bit more than you recently

Actually I doubt that . I may not play a lot of ranked rounds any more but I do play every day . Been playing every day for over 7 years now  Im currently on day 1122 cdp after restarting from losing 1,333 cdp . Im also if you had looked on L114 as opposed to his current L80 . He was on L75 back in Oct. when he first started this thread .I guess you didnt notice his account was started back in 2009 . 9 years to play 75 levels and 389 ranked rounds . I dont think thats playing more than me .

My response wasnt aggressive it was straight and to the point . He claimed he was tired of playing the same old courses . I pointed out why he shouldnt be tired and was making my point . It to was also polite and not disrespectful in any way . 

I dont know what he`s doing with the ball purchases but he`s only played up 5 levels since he first posted .It would do you well to not assume , especially when it comes to me and my thoughts . No I wont call you a troll in spite of . But I would suggest that you work on your reading skills as your comprehension seems to be a bit short coming .

So the next time you decide you want to jump me Mr Know it All just make sure you read everything thoroughly . That way it will ensure that you really know what it is you`re talking about . Now you may troll along ..

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 4:41 PM

DodgyPutter:
    I know the retort will be along the lines of I'm a troll

LOL, you called it, DP.  :-D

p.s., You and Kersh need to hook up with me and Doug in the next 2 days.  

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 3:47 AM

YankeeJim:

DodgyPutter:
    I know the retort will be along the lines of I'm a troll

LOL, you called it, DP.  :-D

Lol I think so but as he's always right it's complicated:   "It would do you well to not assume , especially when it comes to me and my thoughts . No I wont call you a troll in spite of " (his full stop, not creative editing).   "Now you may troll along .."  Although to be fair there was a full paragraph between.

Lonnie I read fine and the fact he's currently using more balls than you does suggest to me more playing.  You can play a hole a day or whatever, he may miss days and then Play a few rounds the next one.

I know from experience it's useless trying to debate with you so I'll leave the rest of the inaccuracies.

ps: I sent friend invites and will get Dave's shifts. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 7:06 AM

DodgyPutter:
    know from experience it's useless trying to debate with you so I'll leave the rest of the inaccuracies.

There`s nothing to debate . As a matter of fact we have never had any harsh word exchanges or differences that I can recall . The OP has a 9 year old account . 389 ranked rounds at the time he started this thread . Thats 389 ranked rounds L75 in 9 years .  Yet they complain about playing the same courses and not being able to play Oakmont any longer .

So yeah I stand by my reply to him wholeheartedly . As to the ball purchases you dont know that either . When I purchase balls I buy more than 1 sleeve at a time . Its usually 4 - 5 sleeves and sometimes more . Contrary to your perception Im not a one hit wonder . I play multiple practice rounds everyday . Since Im disabled I have the time to do so during the day . Its what I do when I feel burned out and tired of playing . I may not play in tournaments but I still practice .

I called you a troll because you wanted it . LOL Since you opened the door I couldnt resist . I tried but I was getting light headed and dizzy . The room went to spinning so I gave it up . Thats just the way it is . Good for you for the friend invite . I hope you teach them well .Only time will tell in the end . Play well and have fun . :-)

• johnhanus
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 1:59 PM

you y friend have no life obviusly

• PAGES
RSS