Forums

Help › Forums

Problems accessing the info on wgt.com

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 17 2018 2:07 AM (7 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 12:42 PM

I have saved the wgt.com as favourites to enable me to access my profile, forums , and searching for players and clubs. However over the last week the top bar with all these options has disappeared and I cannot find a way of accessing this info easily from one page. Does anyone else have similar probs , or can advise please . Thanks Lesley 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 1:30 PM

If your bookmarks toolbar has disappeared it would be a setting in your browser. A quick google search will be the fastest way to get the steps to put it back. 

_CHAMPION 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 1:36 PM

It isn’t the google toolbar that has disappeared, it the toolbar across the top of the wgt.com web page that should enable me to go to my profile, or forums, or community etc

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 1:44 PM

What browser are you using? Chrome click on the 3dots in the upper right corner, then click on show bookmark bar.

Hope this what you are referring to.

Gary 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 2:25 PM

First off Lesley, I would try clearing out your browsers cache. So with your browser open, press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE.

Strange but true, that navigation menu is actually a picture.  : )

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 3:42 PM

Thank so for your help , I cleared my browsing history in safari , and all is working as it should . Cheers guys . 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 8:52 PM

bossbird:

Thank so for your help , I cleared my browsing history in safari , and all is working as it should . Cheers guys . 

Scott to the rescue!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 2:07 AM

DoctorLarry:
    Scott to the rescue!
    Cheers DocL & Lesley. It's a similar approach to the much used, 'switch it off, then back on again.'. Although I wouldn't recommend that to an airline pilot, hehe.

RSS