Help › Forums

Averages and House Players?

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 22 2019 1:16 PM (21 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,274 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 10:45 AM

hpurey:
    Quite possible that they recently got promoted in tiers and have had a few bad rounds adjusting to new tee boxes?  Or,  they're using the *** L19 spider putter and can hit fairways and greens but the putter is killing them? 

LOL.  Previously noted!

Maybe they should switch to yellow balls....

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 1:01 PM

YankeeJim:
    Das right, Seaweed, my job is to expose whiners like you. I get extra credits for it and a whole buncha attaboys. 

Attaboy, YJ , attaboy ! ( Sry, no creds this time, iffin' ya want 'em , you're gonna havta come get 'em !)

Doc :)

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 1:09 PM

seacrawler:

There has to be a way to get a REAL average and NOT play House Players. This is a WASTE of time for people to enjoy the game. Lot of scamming going on, on this site.. I would love to hear you explain both questions when many players own two accounts.

I wonder who you could possibly be talking about.  

Advice, Skippy, If your Challenge is StrokePlay then consider the StrokePlay STATS.  If your Challenge is MatchPlay (wink wink) then consider the MatchPlay STATS.  Most importantly, If you neglect to heed the advice, don't act so surprised and butt-hurt when you consider the wrong information.

just sayin'

d. (:

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 2:33 PM

drmoose:

YankeeJim:
    Das right, Seaweed, my job is to expose whiners like you. I get extra credits for it and a whole buncha attaboys. 

Attaboy, YJ , attaboy ! ( Sry, no creds this time, iffin' ya want 'em , you're gonna havta come get 'em !)

Har, let's talk about it over Manhattans.  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 4:09 PM

Lol, now that could just be "Game on M'friend ". Hope all is well with you & yours!

• CFitzgerald1292
    20 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2019 1:57 PM

get a life

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2019 10:03 PM

YEAH, OK..Whatever WGT house players.

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2019 10:08 PM

You're a real good one to talk DCHALLENGER. People get booted from the game and you run with credits.. KIDS Game and people cheating like hell.. Thanks WGT for a scammers game. Maybe someone will come up with a real site to enjoy.

• borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 3:38 AM

The OP appears to be a decent player who mostly plays match play, It appears that many of his matches are against players with an average higher than his, Then if they beat him they have to be a "house player" with more than one account, 

He has to accept the fact that some players play much better than their average when they play match play. Or their average shot way up when they first tiered up and though their average is still higher than his it is on the way down, 

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 12:20 PM

seacrawler:

You're a real good one to talk DCHALLENGER. People get booted from the game and you run with credits.. KIDS Game and people cheating like hell.. Thanks WGT for a scammers game. Maybe someone will come up with a real site to enjoy.

Would It be safe to assume that if someone does indeed, come up with a "real site", you will be leaving so that we all might enjoy this one?

RSS