Forums

Help › Forums

Averages and House Players?

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 22 2019 1:16 PM (21 replies)
  • seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 10:37 PM

There has to be a way to get a REAL average and NOT play House Players. This is a WASTE of time for people to enjoy the game. Lot of scamming going on, on this site.. I would love to hear you explain both questions when many players own two accounts.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 1:01 PM

seacrawler:

There has to be a way to get a REAL average and NOT play House Players. This is a WASTE of time for people to enjoy the game. Lot of scamming going on, on this site.. I would love to hear you explain both questions when many players own two accounts.

#1 Not interested in real avgs. as this system generates revenue $$$$$$$$ .

#2 Not interested as multi accounters also generates revenue $$$$$$$$$$$ .

So as long as there is a buck in the picture that is all that WGT is interested in . Although golf is a game of honesty and integrity . That principle is not applied to this business model .

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Tue, Feb 12 2019 8:47 PM

HOUSE PLAYERS.. A bunch of them.. Caught several already.. Work you for hits on balls and wins 1 or 2 up a plenty.. Have names wrote down so I don't have to play them.. How about how they never invite you to a game ..hm.. Or They've got a average 69.7 and Fairway % is 93 and G.I.R. is 88%.. OK..So it's not BOGUS...RIGHT!

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2019 10:10 AM

seacrawler:
    They've got a average 69.7 and Fairway % is 93 and G.I.R. is 88%.. OK..So it's not BOGUS...RIGHT!

quite doable if you stop moaning long enough to learn how to play the game properly

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2019 10:25 AM

seacrawler:
    They've got a average 69.7 and Fairway % is 93 and G.I.R. is 88%.. OK..So it's not BOGUS...RIGHT!

You'd have the same stats if you spent some of your $ on decent equipment instead of wasting it on those Titleists you use. They obviously aren't helping.

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2019 9:17 PM

You must be a HOUSE PLAYER also big boy.. SCAMMERS... Get the same players over and over.. Yeah, WGT has 10 million players.. I CALL THAT ***!

• DoctorLarry
    4,274 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 10:42 AM

seacrawler:

You must be a HOUSE PLAYER also big boy.. SCAMMERS... Get the same players over and over.. Yeah, WGT has 10 million players.. I CALL THAT ***!

Take a break from the game and the whining.  It may do you good.

Or, practice a lot and get a decent putter.

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 10:50 AM

seacrawler:
    Lot of scamming going on, on this site.
    Why do you expose yourself to such fact? Nothing better to do?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2019 1:59 PM

seacrawler:
    You must be a HOUSE PLAYER also big boy.

Das right, Seaweed, my job is to expose whiners like you. I get extra credits for it and a whole buncha attaboys. 

Thanks for the credits.  :-D

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 6:33 AM

seacrawler:
    Or They've got a average 69.7 and Fairway % is 93 and G.I.R. is 88%.. OK..So it's not BOGUS...RIGHT!

Quite possible that they recently got promoted in tiers and have had a few bad rounds adjusting to new tee boxes?  Or,  they're using the *** L19 spider putter and can hit fairways and greens but the putter is killing them? 

BTW,  I think the averages are real enough.  Being based on a certain number of scores at least.

RSS