Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger and Caddy split up....

Fri, Sep 9 2011 10:44 AM (48 replies)
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 7:48 AM

Looks like Stevie Williams lost what was once a "good gig".

Below find an interesting tidbit on how much a top caddy can make in a year workin for a top player:

That's nothing compared with Steve Williams. The race car-driving, pro caddy from age 15 walks the links with Tiger Woods and made $1.27 million last year. Had he been a tour player instead of a caddy, those earnings would have put him in the top 75.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 11:24 AM

He earns money telling someone what to do and carrying a bag around. My wife would be awesome at that job.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 11:38 AM

^^

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 2:23 PM

Yes Srge, good things us Kiwi are good at :) Another one is rowing, we like sitting on our arses and go backwards...

• GolferManic
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2011 6:18 PM

I think your right.Just look at stats who's for who and apperantley tiger and Steve smh terrible.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 5:06 AM

Steve Williams has been a Caddie for Adam Scott in the last few Tournys.

Now, Steve Williams Wife is very good friends with Tigers ex Wife. I'll let ya's work out the rest.

Cheers

Roger

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 2:15 PM

Seen some comments today from some interviews that Steve did yesterday and today. He doesn't seem to have much good to say about Tiger right now. Think the friendship might be down the drain.

He is harboring some pretty bad feelings toward Tiger at the moment and feels as though he has been shafted for sticking out "Tigergate"....lol.

He is probably right, he was one of the few that stuck through Tigers "can't keep it in my pants" time. This put Steve in a real bad spot as most of you know Steve's wife and Tigers ex are best friends.

Be interesting to see if Tiger attempts to respond to Steve's comments the last couple of days......Steve says he feels as though he has wasted the last 2 yrs of his life supporting Tiger and then he gets canned.......OUCH

• fabbybabby
    289 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 2:43 PM

The Only thing that suprises me is that Steve williams did not kick Tiger in to touch!

The guy is washed up, What with his dodgy knee 4 operations on it maybe Tiger is thinking of becoming a caddy lol.

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 4:49 PM

cappiest:

He is probably right, he was one of the few that stuck through Tigers "can't keep it in my pants" time. This put Steve in a real bad spot as most of you know Steve's wife and Tigers ex are best friends.

The sound of a telephone is heard Ring ring and then.....

Elin: Hello ?

Steve Williams: Hey Elin just called to ask if you would consider being my caddy.

Elin: I might

Steve Williams: Great! Now about that shot across Tigers head you made.... what size club did you actually use ?

Lmaoooooooooo  Eagle up !

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2011 7:16 PM

LOL.....you are hilarious Bootsie

RSS