Help › Forums

PARAGON CC

Mon, Nov 12 2018 2:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • numptyhunter
    29 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 6:45 PM

Paragon is looking for active players.

Want to be part of one of the best CC's on WGT?

Our main attractions are the handicap system, Discord Voice and text app and the Paragon website.

All members are given a handicap calculated on your own stats , this means everyone has an equal opportunity at winning CC tournaments and not just the top players every time.

Our CC is run through Discord, this means that everyone is up to speed with what is going on in Paragon without trolling through endless forum posts. You can either go into the chat room and  play with other members, have a laugh and a bit of banter of if your not into chatting you are still able to send instant messages to get a game going or join one.

We have our own website to keep up with whats happening, check out tournaments, banking, handicaps, members and other news and events that are going on.

Like most well run establishments there needs to be a couple of house keeping rules to be part of such a well run cc and our main 2 are

1.You have to play a minimum of 2 cc tournaments per week.

2.You have to be on the CC discord server and the CC website.

If you would like to know more feel free to message myself or Kenher01

Cheers

Numptyhunter

• WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2018 9:28 PM

Hi All,

Anyone looking for an active, competitive, and friendly club this is the one for you :)

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 8:06 AM

Advantages of Discord over other Voice n Text Apps

Never be stuck for a game again, Games rooms already laid out, Just pop on & In to any of the games rooms.

Type In the main text channel such as "Be on In 5 If anyone wants a game" & so on.

Get to play with a lot of Top top players daily, Learn from them "What you hit there, How'yd you get that close" & so on but don't be overawed as we've a great Handicap system In place that gives everyone an equal chance of winning from the top Champ right down to the lower tiers

Ken

• SpazzStick
    262 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2018 8:38 AM

Additionally, we have free beer and pizza.

• numptyhunter
    29 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 6:18 PM

JUST DO IT !

• WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Tue, Oct 16 2018 11:11 PM

I should add we accept players of all tiers and skill levels :) The only criteria you have to adhere to is to be an active player who participates in club activities.

• SpazzStick
    262 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2018 10:59 PM

**real reviews:

"My wife and I initially became members for the Sunday buffets in the clubhouse, but ended up staying because we found other like-minded swingers..."

- P. Mickelson

"From the moment we arrived, they treated us like we were royalty!"

-M. Markle

"The staff were really helpful. One of them lent me a 9 iron, no questions asked and didn't even ask for I.D. or a deposit..."

-E. Nordegren 

• WaLk0fLiFe
    285 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 4:53 AM

spots left for ACTIVE  players looking for a competitive friendly club.

• numptyhunter
    29 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2018 9:40 PM

Looking for Active players

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Nov 3 2018 11:14 AM

We've had some recent new recruits who are bedding in nicely including some newbie called Young46 (Jason).

We're gonna show him the ropes & he could turn out to be a playa! ;)

But don't think we're an elitist CC, Far from It cos of The Handicap system everyone from The Journeyman Legend to The Top Champ has an equal chance of winning our Credit Tourney's

PS Active players only

Ken

• PAGES
RSS