Forums

Help › Forums

Low level player with higher level equipment

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 9 2018 7:40 AM (6 replies)
  • Shaggieo
    11 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 7:37 AM

I was curious how  , for instance, a lvl53 player would have lvl 58 and 59 clubs in their bag? I played a very polite player in a coin room with this. He told me he just bought them, no problem. 50 bucks. I know when I started you had to wait until you reached that level. Maybe things have changed somehow? I cruised the pro shop but I can’t get level 81+ equipment. Maybe I just answered my own question. 

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 11:04 AM

Because mobile players get special offers that pc players dont get .

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 1:24 PM
    Yes we get specials, but I've never seen anybody able to purchase higher level equipment, than what they are rated as.
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 10:05 AM

Luckystar5:
    Yes we get specials,

but you are playing mobile.  pity.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 10:30 AM

I wonder if its where you can go into a profile and view the clubs and buy them on mobile.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2018 7:32 AM

Luckystar5:
    Yes we get specials, but I've never seen anybody able to purchase higher level equipment, than what they are rated as.

There was a thread about this awhile back about this . The special offered to the players was a bundle of clubs at a reduced levels . Just like when WGT lowered the nike clubs 5 levels . So thats whats going on just like the flash sales and what not . Cant remember if it was do to either tiering up or leveling up at the time .

But its a random pop up special offer or was at the time . 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2018 7:40 AM
    lonniescott711:

Luckystar5:

There was a thread about this awhile back about this . The special offered to the players was a bundle of clubs at a reduced levels . Just like when WGT lowered the nike clubs 5 levels . So thats whats going on just like the flash sales and what not . Cant remember if it was do to either tiering up or leveling up at the time .

But its a random pop up special offer or was at the time . 

Yes, that's true, I had forgotten about those, my train of thought was the specials we are offered when tiering up. Thanks for the reminder. :^)
RSS